x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

It seems like my keyboard is not comparable need a fix for my KEYMANDER 2

My keyboard “Glorious Pc Gaming GMMK Pro” doe not work with my KEYMANDER 2 all the ports are plugged in and my keyboard works on all of my other devices. Also my KEYMANDER 2 makes weird beeping noises when I connect my keyboard and does not have any light on but controller is connect my mouse is connected and everything is powered up and connected to my ps 4 all cables are in good shape and work well with other devices

02/25/2022 5:29 PM

Does the K2 stay lit up with the keyboard connected or does it keep power cycling? Have you tried adding a 2A power supply to the K2 power port?

03/02/2022 12:23 PM

Not is not lit up and yes I have tried adding a 2a power supply to k2

03/06/2022 11:08 PM

Reply to:

Not is not lit up and yes I have tried adding a 2a power supply to k2

Ok, usually we see devices try to handshake and fail if they are not compatible, which is usually seen as a loop of power up (lights on), K2 LEDs blink turn off, keyboard/mouse turns off, then starts again. If it never turns on but the K2 LEDs stay on, there may be something else we need to look at. Does the GMMK Pro have different operating modes or a firmware switch like some of the Corsair models?

03/08/2022 11:06 AM

I don’t think the GMMK has that

03/09/2022 8:59 PM

Reply to:

I don’t think the GMMK has that

Please give me the exact model number of your keyboard so I can put in a request to order one for testing.

03/17/2022 9:37 AM

The modes is “Glorious PC Gaming GMMK Pro

04/10/2022 11:34 PM

Reply to:

The modes is “Glorious PC Gaming GMMK Pro

Please confirm this is the kit you have as it seems this keyboard is not sold complete. I don't think switches should make any difference, but let's start with what you have so we can try to duplicate the issue with the same keyboard.

04/14/2022 3:44 PM

Yes this is the same product I don’t think the switches matter but I use gateron speed silver switches in mine

04/15/2022 10:29 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,