x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

How does the Keymander 2 works ?

Hi i bought the Keymander like 3 Years ago and for the people that say that it doesn't work or that is bad i get what u mean but it is quite a good mnk adapter to any console, I'm asking this to the devs or admins or coders that know how the Keymander is really used/built like really how does it work cause a lot of ppl mostly Rainbow six/Apex Legends/Warzone Players that play on console and on pc can tell you that it is amazing how different the sensitivity is between console with Keymander and pc without it, cause let me tell you this i have used it for 3 years straight and have read everything and used all of the settings recommended and made several for my own and nothing is good enough.

We all know that the other option besides Keymander is different in many ways and it is better for some games like R6/Apex/Warzone, just because the app and the settings are more easy to use and customize but that doesn't mean that its perfect, I can tell you for a fact cause I have use both and played with them that the customization on Keymander is way better in every way besides ease of use, what we need as a community that supports Keymander 2 is simply a real guide of use, what i mean with this, a few things.

- We need a 1:1 sensitivity guide to be exact as on pc (every single person that wants to use mnk on console is cause they wanna play like they can on PC that's just a fact) with this you can just make simple math problems to find ur sens in any game

- We need a Guide to every popular game (mnk users play shooters most likely cause of the obvious advantage)

- We need to get a fix on the mouse movements you can use 400/8000/12000 or any dpi with any mouse either on the keymander itself or using the app's play mode or even the simulation with or without changing the dpi setting in the app and with every setting on the keymander and the mouse doesn't feel good enough

So please devs or Coders or Admins that do know how this works let us know how we can do a 1:1 sens like on pc cause this is the main thing why people buy Keymander 2

05/08/2022 4:50 PM

I agree with this 100% great idea but we also have to remember that we can’t get a true 1:1 cause of the sensitivity cap, in theory maybe if our own specified sensitivity is fast enough it can be 1:1 but however that’d lead to us being inaccurate most times.(hence why I use 8% DZ in apex still cause putting it at 0% is still difficult and annoying and I’m also a masters player in that game) For example in overwatch Id probably assume I’d have to max out my dpi in app and mouse software, turn my aim technique to linear ramp and tune my in game settings, and going through the guide,you’d know that, the higher the dpi the less “sticky” or just general “pull” of aim assist there is so ID be putting myself at a disadvantage instead.

05/25/2022 10:29 AM

Reply to:

I agree with this 100% great idea but we also have to remember that we can’t get a true 1:1 cause of the sensitivity cap, in theory maybe if our own specified sensitivity is fast enough it can be 1:1 but however that’d lead to us being inaccurate most times.(hence why I use 8% DZ in apex still cause putting it at 0% is still difficult and annoying and I’m also a masters player in that game) For example in overwatch Id probably assume I’d have to max out my dpi in app and mouse software, turn my aim technique to linear ramp and tune my in game settings, and going through the guide,you’d know that, the higher the dpi the less “sticky” or just general “pull” of aim assist there is so ID be putting myself at a disadvantage instead.

Rough is mostly correct in that the caps placed on aim speed in some games creates an issue. In these situations you could get 1:1 movement but the outcome is undesirable due to the slow aim/look speed. In these situations I personally experiment to see what feels best and is still playable at a reasonable speed. For example, Rainbow 6 Siege has a horrible aim/look engine and maximum turning speed cap, so while we can get a mostly 1:1 feel, I play with a custom mouse curve that fits my style better and gives me an advantage during certain scenarios.

That said, in games like CoD where the aim/look speed is not a limiting factor, we should be able to accomplish a baseline like you are asking, where X sensitivity is equal to Y sensitivity at your chosen in-app sensitivity. I'll see if we can get some dev help on this.

05/26/2022 4:43 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,