x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Sensitivity Curves Inverted

I just got my K2 the day I posted this, and I’m running into one specific problem. No matter what game I play and no matter what curve settings I use my velocity is inverted. I seem to be the only one with this problem on the forum.

06/29/2022 5:16 PM

To elaborate, when I move my mouse slowly my camera in game move at the max sensitivity. When I swipe my mouse across my desk it moves at the slowest speed. The mouse I use is the Logitech G502. The dpi is set to 1600 on the k2 app and the Logitech mouse.

06/29/2022 10:24 PM

after more testing this only happened when I am NOT ADS the movement, fine when the keymander is in aim mode but garbage when I’m at the hip

06/29/2022 11:18 PM

Reply to:

To elaborate, when I move my mouse slowly my camera in game move at the max sensitivity. When I swipe my mouse across my desk it moves at the slowest speed. The mouse I use is the Logitech G502. The dpi is set to 1600 on the k2 app and the Logitech mouse.

I think this is a combination of the game’s aim engine, the in-game aim curve you have set (linear, exponential, etc.), the KM2 still having issues with jitters (or pixel jumping) when moving the mouse at slow speeds, the aim curve you have set in the app, and the aim sensitivity you have set in the app.

If you move the mouse super fast then it won’t equate to the same thing in-game—it will just move slower. The manual provides a more thorough explanation, but so long as you know the game’s sensitivity “speed limits”, and can get comfortable moving your mouse no faster than that limit, then you should be able to move your in-game aim as fast as possible without reaching that point where the aim actually slows down.

There’s an advanced setting in the app that helps mitigate this called “Turn Speed”, which acts as a bit of buffer to that limit; however, it can sometimes cause over-aiming so adjust it to a level that you feel comfortable with without it trying to overcompensate your aim.

As far as the in-game curve I mentioned above, most games have a setting to adjust the aim curve. Apex, Overwatch, and COD all have this option, so I’d try adjusting those to see if it helps. The app also has a customizable aim curve setting. If you happen to play any of the above games I’ve mentioned, then I do have my own settings posted on the forums to help as a guide.

Also for the ADS issue, you probably have different settings for ADS vs Non-ADS in the app. If the non-ADS feels fine, then make the “General” aim settings the same as the “Aim” aim settings.

07/09/2022 5:41 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,