x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Almost brand new not working

My product just basically works %10 of the time right now. I have tried everything. i tried the manufacturer directions and then went on to try all other means of connecting and powering on in different orders, returning to the manufacturer settings frequently. I am trying to use the keymander 2 on an Xbox series x with a razer deathadder 2 mouse at 3200 dpi and a razer tartarus pro keypad. this product advertises that it works with all controllers. before I got the tartarus pro I still had issues. The headset issues are insane, however I would have settled for the product working without the headset as I can connect a headset to another controller or directly to my xbox. can you guys please help me fix this? it is not working as advertised at all.

08/17/2022 4:05 AM

I am trying to be patient. I am excited about this product. I realize that probably none of these products are perfect, but I really want to make the keymander work. I think maybe i caused a problem by programming my keymander for a regular keyboard and then switching to a razer tartatrus. that being said the same issues existed before just not as prominent.

08/17/2022 1:10 PM

This was posted 3 days ago now. no obvious place to reach out for customer service

08/19/2022 1:07 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,