x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keyboard not working

So I set up my keymander2 to my Xbox, downloaded the app and made my profile. For the first 5 minutes when I was adjusting settings in the app, my keyboard rgb lights turned off and my mouse rgb lights started changing colors to modes I can’t even set. I unplugged everything, repeated the process. Now my mouse works fine, the leds are normal. When I plug my keyboard back in, the mouse starts to change colors again and the Xbox controller turns off and starts to vibrate every 3 seconds and doesn’t turn on until I unplug the keyboard. So why did it work the first time? everything was lit up and looking good now it seems my keyboard doesn’t work. My mouse and keyboard are from a bundle from the same company.

08/19/2022 7:04 PM

Also my keymander now goes from blue to white to green led. Then randomly the led will completely go away then come back flashing white/yellowish color then back to white. What does this mean?

08/19/2022 7:09 PM

Hello,

Try using a 2.4A power adapter or greater. This usually means that there is not enough power to support the mouse and keyboard properly OR the keyboard is incompatible.

If you do not plug in the mouse, are you able to plug in the keyboard without causing the controller to go into that power cycle loop?

The flashing white LED is bluetooth mode. You keep seeing this because the keyboard is causing the K2 to reboot every couple seconds and bluetooth mode starts automatically after a couple seconds of booting up.

08/22/2022 9:13 AM

My KEYMANDER was working the keyboard worked fine on apex and the mouse and now my keyboard will reset and it stops working and the mouse restarts and everytime I plug the keyboard back in but it stops working when my my controller just keeps turning off and on my KEYMANDER has been blinking blue now

08/25/2022 10:55 AM

Reply to:

My KEYMANDER was working the keyboard worked fine on apex and the mouse and now my keyboard will reset and it stops working and the mouse restarts and everytime I plug the keyboard back in but it stops working when my my controller just keeps turning off and on my KEYMANDER has been blinking blue now

What console are you on? What firmware version is loaded on your K2? What mouse and keyboard do you have?

09/06/2022 3:41 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,