x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Can you use azeron keypad with keymander 2 on xbox one

I can't get the keymander to read my azeron even tho the lights come on when I plug it in

01/05/2023 11:37 AM

Hello,

What version of the Azeron do you have?

Have you completed mapping the keys using the Azeron's software?

• If you have, what is the name of the software that was used?

01/05/2023 1:17 PM

Reply to:

Hello,

What version of the Azeron do you have?

Have you completed mapping the keys using the Azeron's software?

• If you have, what is the name of the software that was used?

The azeron cyborg and I used the azeron app on the pc to map the buttons on it

01/05/2023 2:02 PM

Reply to:

The azeron cyborg and I used the azeron app on the pc to map the buttons on it

So, after having mapped on the official Azeron software, the K2 app does not register the keys when trying to map on there?

We had a user encounter an issue with the cyborg recently. Azeron was releasing a "reWASD" temporary mapping software that does not work when mapped on there. The user was able to get it working when the mapping was completed on the official software (not reWASD).

Thread (keymander2.com)

01/05/2023 2:11 PM

Reply to:

So, after having mapped on the official Azeron software, the K2 app does not register the keys when trying to map on there?

We had a user encounter an issue with the cyborg recently. Azeron was releasing a "reWASD" temporary mapping software that does not work when mapped on there. The user was able to get it working when the mapping was completed on the official software (not reWASD).

Thread (keymander2.com)

When I do use the azeron app would I program the joystick to wasd or as a joystick? Maybe that's the problem but none of the other buttons were working eaither

01/05/2023 3:19 PM

Reply to:

When I do use the azeron app would I program the joystick to wasd or as a joystick? Maybe that's the problem but none of the other buttons were working eaither

This would be mapped as WASD so that the K2 app detects them as keystrokes.

01/06/2023 8:24 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,