x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

HELP PLZ

i want play rainbow six with mouse keyboard and hés dokt work my keyboard its detect but when im in game i can’t play keyboard

01/20/2023 8:16 AM

What is the make and model of your mouse and keyboard?

What console are you playing on?

If you ONLY have the keyboard connected, are you able to make keys on the K2 app?

If you ONLY have the mouse connected, are you able to make clicks on the K2 app?

Are you using the power port on the K2 and connecting to a wall outlet?

Please be sure to use the Micro USB that came in the K2's box as the cable that is connecting the controller to the controller port on the K2.

01/20/2023 8:20 AM

Reply to:

If you ONLY have the keyboard connected, are you able to make keys on the K2 app?

If you ONLY have the mouse connected, are you able to make clicks on the K2 app?

Please be sure to use the Micro USB that came in the K2's box as the cable that is connecting the controller to the controller port on the K2.

where i can click in the app?

01/20/2023 8:25 AM

Reply to:

01/20/2023 8:25 AM

Reply to:

When you download the K2 app and connect to the K2, go to Edit Profile > Mapping.

Select any button to test both the mouse and keyboard there.

01/20/2023 8:48 AM

Reply to:

When you download the K2 app and connect to the K2, go to Edit Profile > Mapping.

I have a huge problem, my keyboard and mouse are detected but on r6 nothing works? my keymander doesn't want to put me in keyboard/mouse simulation mode

01/20/2023 8:50 AM

Reply to:

reply plz

01/20/2023 9:30 AM

Reply to:

reply plz

Are you using Micro USB that came in the K2's box as the cable that is connecting the controller to the controller port on the K2?

01/20/2023 10:32 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,