x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

SOS I’m lost xD

Hello there! This might be a not so bright question but since I didn’t see a post on here that dumb-ed it down. I recently got the KeyMander 2 for my Xbox One X. With that, I also got specifically a Razer Huntsman V2 keyboard & a Razer Basilisk V3 Pro. I noticed when I plugged everything in as told — I noticed I needed the power external for it since it was faintly flashing color every few seconds. I got a 65W power output adapter. Still not working. Am I missing something? The Razer keyboards & mice listed in your one Forum for product compatibility were the same or not the mini version. E.x: Basilisk is listed but not the V3 Pro. Like I said earlier, I don’t know if this is an obvious question or not but a girl needs help hahah

01/25/2023 3:15 PM

Hello,

Different versions of certain models can have huge impact in compatibility.

Start with only having the mouse connected and check to see if the K2 app allows you to map mouse clicks to buttons.

Then do the same with only the keyboard connected.

If you find the one of them can't be detected when mapping, it most likely is incompatible at this time. Considering you ruled out the factor of having insufficient power with the 65W power adapter.

Once you find out which is causing the issue, please provide me with the model number of that mouse/keyboard to have it looked so that it can reviewed for future updates.

01/25/2023 3:52 PM

Thank you for the help, I figured out that it was the keyboard that was incompatible. (Razer Huntsman V2 Analog Full Size — Model #: RZ03-03610200-R3U1) I think it takes way to much power considering my extra power source attached. I returned it for the Razer Huntsman Mini that is recommended on your list somewhere on here. My mouse (Razer Basilisk V3 Pro Wireless — Model #: RZ01-04620100-R3U1) works just fine. Only thing is that the two mini buttons under the scroll aren’t able to be mapped. Which is a bummer. With mapping being said, I was able to map two profiles just fine with the app and the keyboard/mouse. It’s not working at all on my Xbox One X. Do I need to plug my controller into the KeyMander 2 as well?( I have the Razer Wolverine V2 Chroma Pro — Model #: RZ06-04010100-R3U1) the provided Razer cable won’t work. It vibrates every 10 or so seconds & the whole KeyMander shorts out even with the 65W. I was buying the Charge & Sync cable for it today. Would that even help it work for me to use in the game and console? I’m just so lost…clearly lol

01/27/2023 1:43 PM

Reply to:

Thank you for the help, I figured out that it was the keyboard that was incompatible. (Razer Huntsman V2 Analog Full Size — Model #: RZ03-03610200-R3U1) I think it takes way to much power considering my extra power source attached. I returned it for the Razer Huntsman Mini that is recommended on your list somewhere on here. My mouse (Razer Basilisk V3 Pro Wireless — Model #: RZ01-04620100-R3U1) works just fine. Only thing is that the two mini buttons under the scroll aren’t able to be mapped. Which is a bummer. With mapping being said, I was able to map two profiles just fine with the app and the keyboard/mouse. It’s not working at all on my Xbox One X. Do I need to plug my controller into the KeyMander 2 as well?( I have the Razer Wolverine V2 Chroma Pro — Model #: RZ06-04010100-R3U1) the provided Razer cable won’t work. It vibrates every 10 or so seconds & the whole KeyMander shorts out even with the 65W. I was buying the Charge & Sync cable for it today. Would that even help it work for me to use in the game and console? I’m just so lost…clearly lol

Hello,

Do you happen to have the original Series X controller that you could try with? Most 3rd party controllers will not work with the K2.

A charge and sync cable is crucial for every K2 setup. This allows for the controller to communicate to the K2.

You can quickly test if the cable is a charge and sync cable by connecting the controller via USB (powered off) and seeing if turns on by itself when connecting directly to the Xbox. If it requires you to press the home button, it is not a charge and sync cable.

01/30/2023 8:15 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,