x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

My device

its stays on with out anything I plug into it and soon as I plug anything in to it it’s just flash’s and goes off I was using eailer today and was working just fine

02/02/2023 3:48 PM

Are you utilizing the power port on the K2?

• If not, try using a power adapter that is 2.4A or greater and connecting to an outlet.

Just for clarification... You have the K2 connected to the console via the hardwired USB and it powers on. The K2 then turns off as soon as you connect one thing whether it's the controller, mouse or keyboard (not specific to one).

Try resetting the K2 by pressing and holding down the two buttons on top of the unit for about 6 seconds while powered on.

02/02/2023 4:18 PM

It’s was working fine like a hour ago and I reset it and did the same thing I bought it weeks ago

02/02/2023 4:26 PM

Reply to:

It’s was working fine like a hour ago and I reset it and did the same thing I bought it weeks ago

Are you utilizing the power port on the K2?

• If not, try using a power adapter that is 2.4A or greater and connecting to an outlet.

Can you confirm that the same happens if ONLY the console and controller are connected (no mouse or keyboard)?

02/02/2023 4:31 PM

No it’s turns off if the controller is connect to

02/02/2023 4:37 PM

And soon as I plug anything else in it flashing blue and white

02/02/2023 4:38 PM

Reply to:

No it’s turns off if the controller is connect to

Try moving to a different USB port on the console.

Also, try a different controller if accessible. Just in case it's the controller itself that is somehow conflicting with the K2.

Flashing white and blue is indicating that it is discoverable on bluetooth to allow you to connect to the K2 app. This is completely normal if a device is not currently connected on the app.

We have definitely seen certain keyboards/mice cause these kinds of reboot loops which usually mean that they are incompatible. However, we have yet to see this happen when ONLY an Official Xbox Wireless Controller is connected.

If the K2 is turning off (no led on top) with ONLY the console and controller are connected, this could very well be a faulty unit.

02/02/2023 4:52 PM

I have tried this with 3 controllers so idk I will try it again.

02/02/2023 5:05 PM

Didn’t work

02/02/2023 5:24 PM

Anything else I can do because spend 90 for no reason then

02/02/2023 5:25 PM

Reply to:

Anything else I can do because spend 90 for no reason then

The flashing blue and white light will always come on when the K2 is first powered on. If you connect to it using the K2 app you should notice that light go away and will either turn green for Xbox or blue for Ps4.

What happens if you only have the controller and console connected (no mouse and keyboard) while connected to the K2 on the mobile app? Does it continue to flash blue and white?

Considering everything was previously working just fine and now it's not with the same exact setup including cables, the remaining option would be to get the unit replaced if it proceeds to not work. It has a 2-year warranty through the manufacture site HERE. You can reach out via email to begin an RMA replacement.

02/03/2023 9:08 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,