x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keyboard and mouse not working in game

I thought I set everything up properly, and an able to change input settings with my keyboard, but when I get in game, the keyboard and the mouse don't work at all. Any help is appreciated. I'm having a hard time finding any info for the keymander 2. Thanks.

03/18/2020 6:15 PM

It's for call of duty: modern warfare on Xbox one x

03/18/2020 6:16 PM

Sorry for the spam posting, but I can't find a way to edit previous posts. It's for the standard Xbox One.

03/18/2020 6:17 PM

Reply to:

It's for call of duty: modern warfare on Xbox one x

Did you check the FAQ here for this issue? Let us know if that solves the problem.

03/18/2020 7:02 PM

Reply to:

Did you check the FAQ here for this issue? Let us know if that solves the problem.

Thank you for the timely response. I will try those methods first.

03/18/2020 9:05 PM

Reply to:

Sorry for the spam posting, but I can't find a way to edit previous posts. It's for the standard Xbox One.

Did you get it resolved?

03/19/2020 10:31 AM

Reply to:

I followed the instructions but cannot get it working yet. I can change key bindings on my keyboard in the keymander 2 app, but I still get nothing in the actual game.

03/19/2020 6:33 PM

Reply to:

Did you get it resolved?

For some reason my posts aren't showing up when I respond.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to resolve the issue. I've been troubleshooting but can't seem to find the issue.

I'm using a Logitech G710+ keyboard.

03/20/2020 5:28 AM

Reply to:

For some reason my posts aren't showing up when I respond.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to resolve the issue. I've been troubleshooting but can't seem to find the issue.

I'm using a Logitech G710+ keyboard.

Does the Logitech have a USB port on it or a headset port on it? If so, that may be part of the issue. Doe you have another keyboard we can try for testing purposes?

Did you update the KeyMander 2's firmware after you installed the K2 App?

Do you have a micro USB cable connected between the K2's power port and a 1A USB power supply?

03/20/2020 11:00 AM

Reply to:

Does the Logitech have a USB port on it or a headset port on it? If so, that may be part of the issue. Doe you have another keyboard we can try for testing purposes?

Did you update the KeyMander 2's firmware after you installed the K2 App?

Do you have a micro USB cable connected between the K2's power port and a 1A USB power supply?

I got it working finally. Pulling the power plug out of the Xbox parent Lee wasn't enough. I had to unhook the power pack from any power source as well for whatever reason and that worked.

But to answer your questions in case it helps someone else, no my keyboard does not have a headphone port or a plug or a usb port on it. I did plug an additional power source to the keymander, but later tested and found it didn't need it. And the firmware is up to date and I do have the K2 app installed on my phone.

Thank you for your help.

03/20/2020 4:44 PM

Reply to:

I got it working finally. Pulling the power plug out of the Xbox parent Lee wasn't enough. I had to unhook the power pack from any power source as well for whatever reason and that worked.

But to answer your questions in case it helps someone else, no my keyboard does not have a headphone port or a plug or a usb port on it. I did plug an additional power source to the keymander, but later tested and found it didn't need it. And the firmware is up to date and I do have the K2 app installed on my phone.

Thank you for your help.

So it seems your controller was stuck in Bluetooth mode but glad you got it figured out!

03/23/2020 12:05 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,