x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Using a mouse and controller?

Hi

Can I use a mouse and controller at the same time with the keymander2?

It may be a strange question but I purchased an xbox a while ago and have been struggling with the controller, aiming etc. I used to play games on my pc using a mouse in my left hand for aiming, firing and a few other functions and I would have a logitec controller in my right hand using the buttons, triggers and joystick on the right had side of the controller for other functions. All these buttons were mapped using a 3rd party software.

Cani do the same with the keymander?

Thanks

04/05/2020 11:58 PM

I know you can use an Xbox controller while it is plugged in to the primary controller input on the Keymander 2, but it sounds like the controller you mentioned would act as a keyboard. Have you checked to see if your Logitech controller is on the pre-approved list of keyboards? What is the controller called?

04/06/2020 9:48 AM

Reply to:

I know you can use an Xbox controller while it is plugged in to the primary controller input on the Keymander 2, but it sounds like the controller you mentioned would act as a keyboard. Have you checked to see if your Logitech controller is on the pre-approved list of keyboards? What is the controller called?

Sorry, I should have mentioned that i would like to use the xbox controller on the xbox in the same way that I did with the logitec controller on the pc, so mouse in the left hand and controller in the right.

Thanks

04/06/2020 6:46 PM

Reply to:

Sorry, I should have mentioned that i would like to use the xbox controller on the xbox in the same way that I did with the logitec controller on the pc, so mouse in the left hand and controller in the right.

Thanks

You can use the controller like that, yes, but I feel like the controls would be limited since you’re only using half of the controller; the other half would still include additional buttons (D-pad, LB, and LS) that your mouse alone couldn’t control.

04/06/2020 7:58 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,