x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Ducky One 2 Mini

the keymander 2 is desperately needing more keyboards to its list. one of the best gaming keyboards to play on is the “Ducky One 2 Mini” and i cant use it. but i can use it on my Xim. also the keymander 2 needs mouse scroll wheel weapon switching for FPS games. these 2 important and necessary things that aren’t implanted is holding people back from purchasing. please hope this gets noticed and fixed asap. thank you

04/10/2020 1:02 AM

Agree

04/10/2020 5:44 AM

This product has been out for about a month and we are working on adding many features as well as expanded compatibility. We will be adding patches for popular keyboards or mice that we find not working, but first we will be finishing the features we already promised to deliver. We are in the middle of the first big update right now and also working on a couple bug fixes, but spamming our competitor throughout the forum isn't the way to get your needs addressed any faster. Trust me, no one wants this product to be great more than we do, but it takes time as we cannot possibly test every keyboard before release.

Also, scroll wheel bindings are already in process and are coming.

04/10/2020 5:48 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,