x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Setting cpi on mouse

So I've never messed with dpi CPI settings on a mouse, I've always played with controller on console.

My question is, do I have to set the dpi with the button on my mouse, or do I just use the setting on the app?

I have a rival 310, it goes to like 16k for dpi settings.

Do I go to a computer and use the mouse software their to set it then just plug it into the console?

I've been googling for hours and can't find the answer, so u thought I'd ask here.

04/12/2020 7:28 PM

No you don’t need to change DPI Settings but i recommend to set 12000 on KE2 app

04/13/2020 10:00 AM

You mouse should have onboard memory. Open the mouse’s app to set the DPI—and usually you can set your target DPI to a certain color so your mouse can be that color when it is set to your target DPI. Most mice have a DPI toggle to change the saved DPI setting. Make sure you save the settings to the mouse in the application before unplugging and then plugging into the KM2.

Now let’s say when you set the DPI settings in the PC application, you chose the color Blue to light up when you’re on the DPI of 16k (or whatever DPI you set). While the mouse is plugged into the KM2, use the DPI toggle switch on the mouse to change the mouse’s light color to blue and in the KM2 app change the mouse DPI setting to match the DPI of your mouse.

04/13/2020 10:28 AM

Genius, thanks!

04/13/2020 10:44 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,