x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Help please/:

I’m brand new at this so everything can be a bit overwhelming. Even so, I’ve been able to figure out most issues I’ve been having myself. I mainly play Apex Legends, Rainbow Six Siege and COD MW. I’m using a Logitech G502 HERO, and a Logitech g213 prodigy. They both work.. it’s just no matter what I do to the sensitivity it’s just super clunky. Someone mentioned adjusting the hertz but I have no idea how to unfortunately. I just wanted you me guys opinion on what may be causing this. It’s either super slow, or super fast there’s really no in between. I even put the sense down to 20 and one money I’m aiming at someone and the next second it just feels heavy to drag my crosshairs. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. Thank you in advanced for giving this a read.

04/13/2020 9:42 AM

So I haven’t played Apex:Legends in a while, but I have played COD:MW with the KM2, and it works great. I made a post that fully explains the settings I used for both in-game and in the KM2 App. This should help you find a good starting point: https://keymander2.com/thread/337/4

Let me know if this helped you and/or if you need anything else.

04/13/2020 11:02 AM

Reply to:

So I haven’t played Apex:Legends in a while, but I have played COD:MW with the KM2, and it works great. I made a post that fully explains the settings I used for both in-game and in the KM2 App. This should help you find a good starting point: https://keymander2.com/thread/337/4

I tried but it’s still a bit weird. I maxed everything out and the ads still feels super slow. I maxed out both in game and on the app. I changed my DPI to 12K even.

04/13/2020 11:19 AM

Reply to:

Disregard I found the issue. I had outdated profiles unfortunately. The newest updated ones fixed all my issues

04/13/2020 11:33 AM

Reply to:

Disregard I found the issue. I had outdated profiles unfortunately. The newest updated ones fixed all my issues

Also, whenever you download a profile make sure to use the in-game settings listed on the profile's download page inside the Game Center tab. The profiles will never play correctly without using the settings listed.

04/13/2020 1:01 PM

Reply to:

Also, whenever you download a profile make sure to use the in-game settings listed on the profile's download page inside the Game Center tab. The profiles will never play correctly without using the settings listed.

I noticed that but what is 120% of the horizontal. I don’t understand because I use classic rotation on siege.

04/13/2020 2:19 PM

Reply to:

I noticed that but what is 120% of the horizontal. I don’t understand because I use classic rotation on siege.

Ah, ok I see what you're asking. One of the things we noticed about the Classic control setting is that the vertical speed seemed to be reduced to about 80% of the horizontal speed, so moving your mouse would feel strange when spinning versus raising to hit elevated targets. To offset this we unlocked the slider bars and increased the vertical sensitivity 20% more than the horizontal sensitivity. Because the horizontal and vertical slider bars are now unlocked and can move independently of each other, if you increase or decrease the horizontal sensitivity you will need to change the vertical sensitivity to be 120% (20% more) than the horizontal setting. So for example, if your horizontal setting is 30, you need to make the vertical setting 36.

04/13/2020 2:27 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,