x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Gk61

Does the gk61 work with the k2? And it has f keys

04/14/2020 8:22 PM

HK Gaming is a Hong Kong trading company that sells direct China imports, so we don't know if they use normal encoding or not. The majority of non-compatible keyboards have been direct imports but that doesn't mean this one won't work, we just haven't seen one here.

04/15/2020 9:52 AM

Reply to:

HK Gaming is a Hong Kong trading company that sells direct China imports, so we don't know if they use normal encoding or not. The majority of non-compatible keyboards have been direct imports but that doesn't mean this one won't work, we just haven't seen one here.

Ok I will try it out mines is coming on Sunday so I will let u know and it should work I hope so

04/15/2020 11:59 AM

Reply to:

Ok I will try it out mines is coming on Sunday so I will let u know and it should work I hope so

Ok, please keep us posted!

04/17/2020 5:54 PM

Reply to:

Ok, please keep us posted!

It’s not working can u help me

04/19/2020 6:02 AM

Reply to:

Your mean is F key not work or keyboard not work ?

04/19/2020 8:13 AM

Reply to:

Ok, I was concerned this keyboard might be an issue. Let's start with the basics to make sure it's not something else. Are you able to use the mouse in a game? If both the controller and mouse work while connected to the KeyMander 2 but keyboard does not, it may be a compatibility issue. Please check the mouse function.

If only the keyboard is not working, check the keyboard instructions to see if they have any dip switches or alternate operating modes.

04/20/2020 6:04 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,