x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Need some help please

Does anyone know if I can binds my WASD keys to be my right stick . And my mouse to be my left stick . I am looking to create a game profile for Apex legends . While changing my view settings in game to be southpaw . Meaning my look sensitivities would be on my left stick(Mouse) and right stick for movements . This would also help me loot in game and navigate every menu properly instead of using the active thumb move feature where I have to press a key everytime to trigger it . This would make it 100% better . Is it possible?

04/30/2020 11:51 PM

Yes, we have a function called Active Stick Swap to allow you to change sides when pressing or toggling a key. However, we just found a bug in the current firmware build for it and need to fix it. We also had a feature in our original KeyMander that basically swapped the emulation full time so left was right and right was left, but it actually confused more people than it benefited so we have not yet added that to KeyMander 2.

05/01/2020 10:13 AM

Reply to:

Yes, we have a function called Active Stick Swap to allow you to change sides when pressing or toggling a key. However, we just found a bug in the current firmware build for it and need to fix it. We also had a feature in our original KeyMander that basically swapped the emulation full time so left was right and right was left, but it actually confused more people than it benefited so we have not yet added that to KeyMander 2.

Thank you , I actually use the active stick swap feature and I like . Just wanted to custom make a profile that would make a bunch of things easier for one specific game . Thank you DHamilton

05/01/2020 3:55 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,