x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Fortnite profile crashing

Every time I sync the Fortnite profile for xbox one to the keymander from the app the app just crashes, I’m on the latest update I’ve tried the ps4 profile as well and it does the same thing all other profiles I use on other games load perfectly fine

05/14/2020 6:31 PM

What mobile device are you using and what version of the OS? I'll try reloading it to Game Center for Xbox One first and see if that works.

05/15/2020 8:33 PM

Exit your K2 App and restart it, then try deleting your Fornite profile and download the one for XB1 on Game Center. Let me know if that helps.

05/15/2020 8:36 PM

I’m using the iPhone 8 on the latest iOS and the KEYMANDER app is also updated to 1.0.077. I did exactly what you said and it didn’t work I also tried duplicating the profile to see if I could get it to work that way, that also didn’t work. I don’t understand why it crashes on that specific profile only if you could tell me the settings I can make a fresh profile if your version isn’t crashing as well

05/16/2020 11:12 PM

Reply to:

I’m using the iPhone 8 on the latest iOS and the KEYMANDER app is also updated to 1.0.077. I did exactly what you said and it didn’t work I also tried duplicating the profile to see if I could get it to work that way, that also didn’t work. I don’t understand why it crashes on that specific profile only if you could tell me the settings I can make a fresh profile if your version isn’t crashing as well

I found the issue and it's my fault. I prematurely released the new version of the Fortnite profile which uses the up and down scroll wheel commands that are in the beta version of the K2 App and firmware I've been testing. Since the current app doesn't have the scroll wheel function it's crashing the profile. I made a temporary version called "Fortnite-No Scroll" and added it to Game Center for you. Hopefully you will only need this for a day or two as I was told they will push the next app and firmware update live for sure this week.

05/18/2020 4:04 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,