x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Xbox controller wont light up automatically when connected to K2.

I noticed that my Keymander 2 wasnt working properly because my xbox controller was in some wireless mode. I follow every step and this part always messes me up. Whenever I connect the xbox controller to the console, it lights up properly but when I connect it with the K2, it only vibrates and stays off. I think that this is the only problem thats holding me from getting this thing to work. Can someone help me out. And yes, I tried doing the update controller thing and my controller is official. PLEASE HELP!!!

07/04/2020 12:56 AM

There is a few steps that I do and my keymander2 works everytime I use (Play with it about 5 hours a day)

Go to you settings , Power Mode settings and Do a Full shutdown .

Ok so here is the steps you need to pay close attention to. Turn on your xbox with the button on your console (Turning it on with your controller will start on wireless mode) in the split seconds you turn it on . The green xbox screen will come on . You plug your controller to the console at that moment . Then after that you can connect your keymander2 to the back of the console (without disconnecting the controller) If your keyboard and mouse require a lot of power. Plug the power cable (at the right of the keymander2) you can plug in your keyboard and mouse to the K2. And here is the next step , you unplug your controller from the xbox and plug it to the left usb thing on the K2 . That should work . If you still need help let me know .

07/05/2020 4:09 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,