Device: KeyMander 2

Macros

Will there be an update for the macros?

10/02/2020 1:58 PM

What are you looking to have updated?

10/02/2020 3:46 PM

Reply to:

What are you looking to have updated?

We should be able to select like the controller binds that we want and put are own delay but that is a big update!

10/03/2020 2:38 PM

Reply to:

We should be able to select like the controller binds that we want and put are own delay but that is a big update!

Ok, I understand what you want. It is advanced macro editing basically, kind of like how our PC software worked for editing KeyMander 1 macros. We have been requesting this from our engineering team for some time now, but due to the amount of resource (man hours) it takes, it has been on the back burner. However, we are finally catching up with most of our open tasks so our software team is reviewing it now. What we have requested is the ability to see the recorded macro functions (button presses and releases) plus length of time so we can then edit all of those values. Is there anything specific you would want to see added?

10/05/2020 11:02 AM

Reply to:

Ok, I understand what you want. It is advanced macro editing basically, kind of like how our PC software worked for editing KeyMander 1 macros. We have been requesting this from our engineering team for some time now, but due to the amount of resource (man hours) it takes, it has been on the back burner. However, we are finally catching up with most of our open tasks so our software team is reviewing it now. What we have requested is the ability to see the recorded macro functions (button presses and releases) plus length of time so we can then edit all of those values. Is there anything specific you would want to see added?

No this sounds good i know its not for now but are you able to tell When we will be able to do that?

10/05/2020 6:05 PM

Reply to:

No this sounds good i know its not for now but are you able to tell When we will be able to do that?

We only receive dates on the items that are confirmed to be complete and going through testing, so any new features under research won't have a date until they near completion. Since they just started reviewing it I can't really even guess at a timeline right now. I will say this is an important function to many of us, so I am personally pushing this.

10/06/2020 10:10 AM

Hi Sean I leave the msg for you in box ~

10/12/2020 6:26 PM

my first day using the keymander, my biggest gripe is when looping a macro that there is a pause or moment of interruption between a finished and start of loop. also being able to adjust or tweak delays between button presses like in logitech macros would be wonderful for fine tuning before trying to do so manually. I think some of us use macros because we are not coordinated or something.

02/20/2021 6:40 PM

Reply to:

my first day using the keymander, my biggest gripe is when looping a macro that there is a pause or moment of interruption between a finished and start of loop. also being able to adjust or tweak delays between button presses like in logitech macros would be wonderful for fine tuning before trying to do so manually. I think some of us use macros because we are not coordinated or something.

We are working toward an editor option like we had in the original KeyMander PC software, but it's been difficult to combine the recording option with the edit option without having the PC power to rely on. It is something we hope to improve.

02/22/2021 3:35 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,