x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Overwatch help.

I’m not sure what the issue is. I’ve followed all of the requirements to a T in game settings in the profile. I even seen the post of the settings everyone seems to be enjoying. My DPI is set to 16K(my mouse’s max dpi.) it’s also done in the app. With the sliders, I have to literally max out my sliders to do a full 360. This is on both linear and exponential. Linear gives me a bit more breathing room, but it’s just so off. The slow turn speed hinders me. I’ve set the ADS as the same with general as one of the user on here said to. Even so, I’m experiencing heavy issues with aim, and even turning. I maxed out the sliders, the turn speed and set the dead zone’s to 0 and only then was I able to complete a single 360. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I’m sure this is a user error.

10/12/2020 7:48 PM

Are you sure your mouse’s actual setting is on 16k dpi when in use with the KM2? I use a mouse that lights up a certain color which lets me know I’m on the right DPI, does yours do the same? I’d double check your settings on the mouse and make sure it is indeed on 16k DPI, because this only happens to me if my mouse is on the wrong setting.

10/15/2020 3:43 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,