x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keymander 2 keeps disconnectinf

My keymander 2 keeps disconnecting while playing, each time I need to unplug it and plug it in again to work.

Any help?

11/14/2020 8:10 AM

Hi GanZ,

Can you provide the basics for us to help troubleshoot? We need to know what console you're on, which model controller if on XB1, keyboard and mouse. Also, are you using an external power supply and what color is the LED when it disconnects?

11/16/2020 9:20 AM

Reply to:

Hi GanZ,

Can you provide the basics for us to help troubleshoot? We need to know what console you're on, which model controller if on XB1, keyboard and mouse. Also, are you using an external power supply and what color is the LED when it disconnects?

I'm using PS4, my Keyboard and mouse are Kaliber Gaming, no external power supply.

As for the LED it starts blinking in yellow.

A part that will it work on PS5?

11/16/2020 2:22 PM

Reply to:

I'm using PS4, my Keyboard and mouse are Kaliber Gaming, no external power supply.

As for the LED it starts blinking in yellow.

A part that will it work on PS5?

There shouldn't be a yellow light. Here's the colors of the KeyMander 2 status LED:

Please also fully charge the PS4 controller before you start. If the controller isn't fully charged it can draw too much current from the KeyMander 2, especially if the controller is older and the battery has a high internal resistance. You can also add an external power supply to the KeyMander 2's Power Port to double check. You need at least a 2A supply, like an iPad charger if you are going to test this.

11/16/2020 4:58 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,