x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

WASD movement. Set to vertical and horizontal movement respectively

As I said in the title, the WASD is to to each direction of movement respectively, but just recently it now inputs movement(WASD) as typing and the app has almost switched around everything as inputs, like menu, escape, etc., but not visually on the app. I have tried changing profiles, defaults, mapping(and it doesn't even let me do that, it'll say "listening" but not register any inputs in mapping). Restarted ny mobile device, console, unplugged everything. Nothing. Had worked. Again on the app nothing has changed other than me not being able to change my mapped buttons, but on console it just inputs movement as typing, not actually "scrolling" through something like YouTube. My dang controller doesn't even work hooked up to it when it comes to stick movement. Idk if something was worked on and forced an update or what, but it's pretty inconvenient. This pales in comparison to the Apex aim issue that's reoccurring from two updates ago. Edit: Welp I had to restart the device: I wasn't keen on doing this cuz last time I did it in the app, it reset my maps, DPI, and when I say everything, I mean everything. Only thing that reset was DPI so I'm thankful, but the issue is resolved.

12/13/2020 2:46 PM

Is there a chance you accidentally hit F4 on the keyboard? That would put in Controller Crossover mode and would not respond to the mouse and keyboard.

12/14/2020 2:49 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,