x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Help me someone (KEYMANDER 2 problems)

So my KEYMANDER 2 brand new out of the box was plugged into both my PS4 Slim and Xbox One (first model) trying to play games with my mouse and keyboard in these systems and it doesn’t work, I wish I know more stuff to put here just tell me what you guys need info wise and I’ll put it in this thread thank you so much for your time. Hopefully I or you can get this nice product to work.

12/27/2020 6:00 PM

Hi Evan1

there have the guide video for K2 , please help to follow the instruction

Xbox Set up video as below

PS4 Set up video as below

12/28/2020 12:18 AM

No luck PS4 my KEYMANDER on PS4 so far but still have hope it will pair to my mobile device but after less then a minute or so it unpairs. Don’t know what to do.

12/29/2020 3:42 PM

Reply to:

No luck PS4 my KEYMANDER on PS4 so far but still have hope it will pair to my mobile device but after less then a minute or so it unpairs. Don’t know what to do.

What mobile phone are you using? Also, have you watched our setup video for PS4 yet?

01/01/2021 8:57 PM

Reply to:

What mobile phone are you using? Also, have you watched our setup video for PS4 yet?

I have watched and followed the video and iPhone SE (I also tried with my IPad 7th gen)

01/02/2021 12:47 PM

Reply to:

I have watched and followed the video and iPhone SE (I also tried with my IPad 7th gen)

what is the OS version on your iPhone SE?

Also, please check Settings>KeyMander 2> then make sure under the access options that Bluetooth is on

01/02/2021 5:02 PM

OS is IOS 14.3 and yes Bluetooth is on

01/04/2021 6:07 AM

I just got a new Xbox so I’m going to try it there at some point.

01/04/2021 6:08 AM

Reply to:

I just got a new Xbox so I’m going to try it there at some point.

Does the K2 LED change colors to red or only display color on the left side at all? I'm wondering if we are having a power problem, so I would like to have you check to see if the BT stays connected if there are no mouse and keyboard connected. If it does, that means the mouse and keyboard is drawing too much current and an external 2A USB power supply is needed.

01/04/2021 9:49 AM

I need to get a new cable as my new Xbox controller needs usb C I’ll get back to you in a little while. So sorry for the trouble

01/06/2021 1:34 PM

Reply to:

I need to get a new cable as my new Xbox controller needs usb C I’ll get back to you in a little while. So sorry for the trouble

Hi Evan,

Were you able to get it working with the USB C cable?

01/08/2021 11:29 AM

Still looking for the right cable so sorry, I have to find one that will transfer data vs charge

01/10/2021 1:26 PM

My keymander won't sync with my phone for a long period of time, it keeps connecting and disconnecting. My controller or Mnk doesn't pick up either. I am unable to find a decent cord for my controller connecting to the keymandor. I am trying to use it one a xbox 1 and iv tried all three USB ports. it won't pick up my xbox, controller or mnk. It won't stay connected to the app, its all updated. I don't have a PC to test anything. I have watch the tutorial for xbox one and looked through the comments to find anything that was related and nothing is working. Help.

01/10/2021 6:33 PM

I’m having the same issues hopefully we can find help here.

01/11/2021 8:22 AM

Reply to:

My keymander won't sync with my phone for a long period of time, it keeps connecting and disconnecting. My controller or Mnk doesn't pick up either. I am unable to find a decent cord for my controller connecting to the keymandor. I am trying to use it one a xbox 1 and iv tried all three USB ports. it won't pick up my xbox, controller or mnk. It won't stay connected to the app, its all updated. I don't have a PC to test anything. I have watch the tutorial for xbox one and looked through the comments to find anything that was related and nothing is working. Help.

The KeyMander 2 comes with the micro USB cable to connect your controller. Did you use a different cable for the controller or was there something wrong with the one that came in the box?

01/11/2021 1:01 PM

Reply to:

I’m having the same issues hopefully we can find help here.

Your controller should be able to use a standard Type C to USB cable. That's what we use for connecting the Series X controller to our test K2 units. You can get one from Amazon that should work fine.

01/11/2021 1:03 PM

Reply to:

The KeyMander 2 comes with the micro USB cable to connect your controller. Did you use a different cable for the controller or was there something wrong with the one that came in the box?

I have tried using that usb cord to connect my controller but it doesn't work and after i tried over 4 different cords to connect the controller still didn't work.

01/14/2021 9:15 AM

Reply to:

I have tried using that usb cord to connect my controller but it doesn't work and after i tried over 4 different cords to connect the controller still didn't work.

If the USB cable that came with your K2 doesn't work, then it is very likely the problem isn't the cord.

Let's start with the basics from this thread:

1. Disconnect the controller from KeyMander 2.
  2. Disconnect KeyMander 2 from the Xbox One console.
  3. Disconnect the external power cable from KeyMander 2 (if attached).
  4. Press and hold Xbox power button on console for 10 seconds until the console shuts down.
  5. Unplug the power cable from the console for 1 minute.
  6. Reconnect power cable to the console and turn on using the power button on the console. DO NOT press the power button on a controller!
  7. When green Xbox screen comes on during boot up, connect the controller directly to the Xbox One console using the micro USB cable. The controller should light up by itself indicating it is in USB mode.
  8. Reconnect KeyMander 2 cable to the rear USB port on Xbox One console.
  9. Reconnect external power cable to KeyMander 2 power port (if needed).
  10. Upload an Xbox One game profile to the KeyMander 2 and wait for the status LED bar to turn green.
  11. Disconnect the controller micro USB cable from Xbox One and reconnect to KeyMander 2. The controller should light up by itself indicating it is in USB mode

If you get this far and the K2 light is green and the Xbox One controller is powered on without pressing the X button on the controller, before connecting the mouse and keyboard pick up the controller and see if you can control the Xbox. If you can control the Xbox using the controller connected to the K2 unit, connect the mouse and keyboard.

If the mouse and keyboard stay powered on, make sure they work in game. If they do not stay powered on, the K2 will need an external power supply rated for 2A (like a iPad charger) connected to the K2's power port.

01/15/2021 11:59 AM

The controller does not work just with usb power, and when I use it wireless plugged into K2, K2 dosnt turn green.

01/19/2021 7:25 AM

Hi Ejsonic

The led light is depend on what profile you used , not detect what controller you plug in

if your use ps4 profiles and LED will show blue , xbox profile show green but anyway

it is not the main cause why you can't use K2 on Xbox or PS4

So first things have to check is you use usb cable connect with controller then directly plug on console it works or not ? if it is not work it means you have to change to another cable , actually you could used the cable in package

01/20/2021 1:14 AM

Reply to:

The controller does not work just with usb power, and when I use it wireless plugged into K2, K2 dosnt turn green.

maybe you shot a short video will help us to understand what is going , tks .

01/20/2021 1:15 AM

Ok so I think my keyboard and mouse are to blame, I want to try to use a different controller with the Same system. Like use a PS4 controller on a Xbox one. But I don’t know how to do it? Anybody know how? Thank you so much.

02/07/2021 10:52 AM

Reply to:

Ok so I think my keyboard and mouse are to blame, I want to try to use a different controller with the Same system. Like use a PS4 controller on a Xbox one. But I don’t know how to do it? Anybody know how? Thank you so much.

To use a PS4 controller on Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S, connect your factory Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S controller to the K2's controller port. After the K2 finishes handshaking (lights on the K2 and controller flash then stay on, connect the PS4 controller to the K2's keyboard port and set the profile to F4 which is the crossover mode profile. Make your button changes in the K2 App and you are ready to play.

02/08/2021 1:49 PM

Reply to:

To use a PS4 controller on Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S, connect your factory Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S controller to the K2's controller port. After the K2 finishes handshaking (lights on the K2 and controller flash then stay on, connect the PS4 controller to the K2's keyboard port and set the profile to F4 which is the crossover mode profile. Make your button changes in the K2 App and you are ready to play.

I need help mine won't sync to my phone and my controller wont turn on and kbnm won't stay on

02/26/2021 11:28 AM

Reply to:

I need help mine won't sync to my phone and my controller wont turn on and kbnm won't stay on

Did you watch this video here for setup? Have you connected an external power supply like an iPad charger to the Power port on the K2?

What keyboard and mouse are you using?

Did you make sure your PS4 controller was COMPLETELY charged before connecting to the K2?

02/26/2021 11:38 AM

Reply to:

Did you watch this video here for setup? Have you connected an external power supply like an iPad charger to the Power port on the K2?

What keyboard and mouse are you using?

Did you make sure your PS4 controller was COMPLETELY charged before connecting to the K2?

I'm using xbox and yes I did the steps and idk the kbnm I am using it doesn't want to stay synced when I connect my kbnm the controller vibrates and disconnects and than it starts to sync and desync over and over again

02/26/2021 12:17 PM

Update on kb I'm using npet k10 wired keyboard and delux 67g mouse

02/26/2021 3:01 PM

HEYY. Im on xbox and it always vibrates all the time and when it does so it turns my controller off and disconnects and shows the broadcasting light and when i re broadcast it it doesn’t work

08/09/2023 1:56 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,