x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Need help with my Deadzone and sensitivity settings on Apex Legends

Hello, just bought my keymander but I am having trouble getting my my mouse sensitivity to feel smooth and even. I cant make a 180 that easily and it takes alot of adjusting when I do try to do one. I'm playing on apex legends on xbox one and have adjusted my settings accordingly with what was recommended. I personally feel like my deadzone is off or something like that but can't pinpoint it. Please if anyone can help me set it up correctly, ill be more than happy to make a donation!!!

Thank you in advanced.

01/27/2021 1:49 PM

On the download page for the Apex Legends profile in Game Center there is a list of required in-game settings. Did you make sure to set the in-game settings as shown?

01/27/2021 3:37 PM

Reply to:

On the download page for the Apex Legends profile in Game Center there is a list of required in-game settings. Did you make sure to set the in-game settings as shown?

i have the same exact issue it is very bouncy no matter what i do compared to the xim

12/11/2021 8:17 AM

Reply to:

i have the same exact issue it is very bouncy no matter what i do compared to the xim

Would you like my code ? And also my settings in game?

12/14/2021 5:57 PM

I would like to try them if you will still send it

12/17/2021 12:34 AM

Hi, I'm interested to for the code, I'm not 100% good with my settings.

Can I have the share code, and if you have, can you send me a code for warzone too?

Thank you

09/06/2022 5:54 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,