x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Samsung Galaxy S7+ Compatibility?

I am planning to use a keyboard and mouse to play Call of Duty Mobile. Is the Keymander 2 capable or compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S7+Table?

I saw a video of an iPad Pro using the Keymander2 and playing the COD mobile not sure if it would work for the S7

03/05/2021 8:04 PM

Hi Maverick

this is using the" Keymander Mobile" not Keymander 2

there is the link and now the keymander mobile only allow to using iOS system

https://www.amazon.com/IOGEAR-KeyMander-Keyboard-Adapter-GE1337M/dp/B08VJLZ8J3/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3IJ64E8J1R7PZ&dchild=1&keywords=keymander+mobile&qid=1615166974&sprefix=keymander%2Caps%2C351&sr=8-1

03/07/2021 5:30 PM

Thank you for sharing the information. Is any plan in the future to develop for Android?

03/08/2021 6:14 PM

Reply to:

Thank you for sharing the information. Is any plan in the future to develop for Android?

We would like to, but the biggest problem is the wide variety of Android devices, wide variety of customized Android builds and so few devices with enough processing power to deliver a good experience. This makes it difficult to design around, and especially to avoid bad reviews and complaints from people with devices that aren't capable of working the way we would want. That said, we just introduced the KeyMander 2 Mobile so if it takes off the way we hope, it will help me push the development of the Android version.

03/09/2021 11:32 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,