x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Disconnect

The KEYMANDER keeps disconnecting and connected after I did the software update on the device so only my mouse works sometimes and my keyboard doesn’t at all

11/15/2021 2:07 PM

Hi Drxp,

We need some information to better help:

1. What console are you on?
  2. What keyboard are you using?
  3. What mouse are you using?
  4. What is the firmware version showing on your K2 App?

11/17/2021 4:41 PM

Reply to:

Hi Drxp,

We need some information to better help:

1. What console are you on?
  2. What keyboard are you using?
  3. What mouse are you using?
  4. What is the firmware version showing on your K2 App?

I am on ps4

and I’m using my apple keyboard

and my razor mouse

and the version is 1.2.116.005

it used to work completely fine but it just keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

11/22/2021 3:16 PM

Reply to:

I am on ps4

and I’m using my apple keyboard

and my razor mouse

and the version is 1.2.116.005

it used to work completely fine but it just keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

Disconnect everything but your controller. Does the K2 stay on with only the controller connected? If so, we have either a compatibility issue with either the keyboard or the mouse, or we have a low power issue with the keyboard, mouse and PS4 controller drawing too much current.

To check compatibility, disconnect your keyboard and mouse and see if the K2 stops handshake cycling. If it does, connect your keyboard. If the keyboard handshakes and stabilizes, connect the mouse. If it fails after the mouse, we need to confirm it is a mouse compatibility issue and not a power issue. Disconnect the mouse and keyboard and this time after the K2 is stable, connect only the mouse. If it fails, the mouse is not compatible and we need to know the make/model. If it is ok, connect the keyboard. If it fails after connecting the keyboard, there is a power issue as explained below.

To check the power issue, fully charge your PS4 controller before connecting to the K2. If the handshake cycling problem continues (connect/disconnect/power interrupt), disconnect everything then connect a minimum 2A power supply, like an iPad charger, to the K2's power port and reconnect the controller, keyboard and mouse.

12/03/2021 3:29 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,