x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

It's possible to use this device (KeyMander 2) without Game console and only PC I have?

I bought the device but i dont have XBox or PS4, only PC i have...

12/01/2021 8:38 PM

Hi Mark,

Technically you could use it on PC but PC game already have keyboard and mouse support, so the only advantage to using K2 on a PC is to have the PC think you're playing on the controller so aim-assist is enabled. If that is what you want to do, you must use a PS4 controller and use a PS4 game profile for your game.

Keep in mind this isn't a supported function of K2, so we don't have any tech support for setup or use in this capacity.

12/03/2021 3:13 PM

Reply to:

Hi Mark,

Technically you could use it on PC but PC game already have keyboard and mouse support, so the only advantage to using K2 on a PC is to have the PC think you're playing on the controller so aim-assist is enabled. If that is what you want to do, you must use a PS4 controller and use a PS4 game profile for your game.

Keep in mind this isn't a supported function of K2, so we don't have any tech support for setup or use in this capacity.

Does it have to be a PS4 controller to get the aim assist?

02/13/2022 1:09 AM

Reply to:

Does it have to be a PS4 controller to get the aim assist?

Hi F3RRYY,

Sorry for the late reply as I missed your response. No, aim assist works on PC with any controller, however the K2 only works on PC with the PS4 controller, at least that is how it worked the last time we checked it. Since this is not a supported function and we have made some recent updates to add compatibility with additional controllers, it is possible it may work with Xbox controllers but I have not tested it to actually find out.

03/17/2022 9:18 AM

Reply to:

Hi F3RRYY,

Sorry for the late reply as I missed your response. No, aim assist works on PC with any controller, however the K2 only works on PC with the PS4 controller, at least that is how it worked the last time we checked it. Since this is not a supported function and we have made some recent updates to add compatibility with additional controllers, it is possible it may work with Xbox controllers but I have not tested it to actually find out.

I am going to be testing and setting this up tonight. Are there any guides yet for just using this on a PC to get the aim assist? Or maybe a forum member who has set this up who could answer a few questions?

05/06/2022 11:10 AM

Reply to:

I am going to be testing and setting this up tonight. Are there any guides yet for just using this on a PC to get the aim assist? Or maybe a forum member who has set this up who could answer a few questions?

Did you get it to work? I'm waiting on mine to ship and I have an Xbox s|x controller and am looking to do the same thing on my pc.

12/09/2022 3:12 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,