x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

IF POSSIBLE READ THIS

So regarding if you’re an employee of this company or not if you have a keymander2 and the model 1708 controller on Xbox one you’re more than likely experiencing troubles and I’m here to say a couple things ,but for starters I’m getting a model 1914 to see if it works and it’s being shipped I’ll get back to confirming if it’s just 1708 controllers in a week but first, iogear or any mods reading this if you can figure a way out of what controllers from Xbox work in the K2 device as a replacement for the controller that’s being emulated I’m asking may you please make a list or test it out, it’s really hard to find controllers that are gonna be shipped soon and a lot of them are overpriced cause of controllers being out of stock, and one more idea would be that if you may please upload a video on your YouTube channel or any socials you guys have that can notify everyone because I know a lot of people still don’t use the website, last but not least please keep us updated like how you are already letting us know that the Xbox controller firmware update wasn’t your fault that the K2 wasn’t working but however it was Microsoft’s, it helps alot thank you so much for the help towards me and this community! Have a good day :D

12/08/2021 6:54 AM

Model 1914 controller has worked with no problems

12/14/2021 5:53 PM

We have found a solution to solve the 1708 controller problem. We are releasing a K2 firmware update that forces the 1708 controller into USB mode and also fixes some compatibility with Razer mice as well. If you have a PC and want the firmware now to manually update, let us know and one of our team will send it to you.

12/16/2021 5:49 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,