x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

will the keymander ever work on xbox again?

ever since they updated the controllers for xbox my keymander 2 has stopped working but i’ve seen xims working fine. so i’m just wondering if you’ll ever fix it or if it has already been fixed what i can do to fix my setup to play again

12/12/2021 6:33 PM

The update caused an issue with the controller's USB communication. We are releasing a firmware update that forces the 1708 controller into USB mode. The update will be released OTA (over-the-air) soon, but if you have a PC and want to update manually we can send you the pre-release version of firmware now.

12/16/2021 5:56 PM

Reply to:

The update caused an issue with the controller's USB communication. We are releasing a firmware update that forces the 1708 controller into USB mode. The update will be released OTA (over-the-air) soon, but if you have a PC and want to update manually we can send you the pre-release version of firmware now.

Before I bought the K2 I was really skeptical about it because of all of the mixed reviews. Some people saying it's useless and doesn't work. Some people even saying the forum support is bad. This is a perfect example of fast excellent support. You guys get so much undeserved hate.

12/17/2021 12:21 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,