x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Apex Legends Settings?

I'm curious if anyone has any good apex legends settings they wanna flex? Pls lmk.

12/21/2021 5:11 PM

I've generated a game profile Sharing Code for you: 464263

ALC controls on (I know in the library it says other wise but I’ve see to grow accustom and mine these

500(yaw)

500(pitch)

DO NOT put anything related to ramp up time set those to 0 values and for the first 3 for deadzone from top to bottom it’s

my ads is 360/360 and with the code you’ll gather my sens in the app and deadzone etc.

(plus I have a macro bind for Q which is for when you ult and you can turn on the macros by pressing F11 and just press one button instead of pressing two:D) I set controls to default and for the sensitivity of different scopes I believe it’s

1x

1.4x

8.o or something idk I usually jut use a 1x or a 2x scope for any gun I use long range

12/28/2021 12:35 AM

Reply to:

ALC controls on (I know in the library it says other wise but I’ve see to grow accustom and mine these

500(yaw)

500(pitch)

DO NOT put anything related to ramp up time set those to 0 values and for the first 3 for deadzone from top to bottom it’s

my ads is 360/360 and with the code you’ll gather my sens in the app and deadzone etc.

(plus I have a macro bind for Q which is for when you ult and you can turn on the macros by pressing F11 and just press one button instead of pressing two:D) I set controls to default and for the sensitivity of different scopes I believe it’s

1x

1.4x

8.o or something idk I usually jut use a 1x or a 2x scope for any gun I use long range

Okay bet! I really appreciate it. I wish this site would give some sort of notification or email that you commented because I didn't see you commented until now. I'ma try out these settings. Aim assist on or off?

01/04/2022 8:14 PM

Reply to:

Okay bet! I really appreciate it. I wish this site would give some sort of notification or email that you commented because I didn't see you commented until now. I'ma try out these settings. Aim assist on or off?

You should receive a notification if someone responds to your post, so I will ask our webmaster to see what happened.

01/06/2022 10:47 AM

Reply to:

Aim assist on

01/06/2022 8:46 PM

From what I found when I set my profile up for Apex is that the game disables aim assist if you're at max sensitivity in game (whether it be 8 for regular settings or 500 for advanced settings) If you lower the yaw and pitch both to 490 you will feel the aim assist. If this isn't a thing anymore I'm sorry for wasting your time.

01/21/2022 9:48 AM

Thank you. Would you like to 1v1 maybe?

01/21/2022 10:25 AM

Reply to:

From what I found when I set my profile up for Apex is that the game disables aim assist if you're at max sensitivity in game (whether it be 8 for regular settings or 500 for advanced settings) If you lower the yaw and pitch both to 490 you will feel the aim assist. If this isn't a thing anymore I'm sorry for wasting your time.

You can also set it to 7 in the regular settings and it is the same as 8 but with aim-assist still working.

01/21/2022 11:44 AM

Reply to:

You can also set it to 7 in the regular settings and it is the same as 8 but with aim-assist still working.

Yes this is true. I already play on less then max but tested specifically 490 and 500 and it's a game changer. I was curious if you guys would ever consider purchasing some apex gameplay with the KeyMander? I've been using it for a while now and can get really good clips with it. Just a question.

01/22/2022 3:01 AM

We don't purchase game play, but we do run contests from time to time based on game play footage. Now that you've mentioned it, I think it is time we run another. I will get on our marketing team to start work on it.

01/24/2022 4:53 PM

Reply to:

We don't purchase game play, but we do run contests from time to time based on game play footage. Now that you've mentioned it, I think it is time we run another. I will get on our marketing team to start work on it.

Okay that sounds cool. Id be interested.

01/24/2022 5:23 PM

Yo can you share a new code that one doesn’t work

04/17/2022 11:55 AM

Reply to:

500(yaw)

500(pitch)

1x

1.4x

Can you share a new code that one doesn’t work

04/17/2022 11:55 AM

Reply to:

Can you share a new code that one doesn’t work

Hey, not trying to hijack this thread, but if you wanted to try another option, I’ve posted settings for a different game, yet the app settings I made for that game work perfectly fine with Apex. It’s very responsive to quick movement while also sensitive enough for slower movements. Here’s a link to the thread: http://keymander2.com/thread/1095/5

Follow the directions in the link for the app settings in the first post, then at the bottom of the thread in the comments section I’ve provided settings for Apex itself.

Also, I now see the comments above about the aim assist, so I will try those out myself too. I do think it is active if your ADS is lower even if your non-ADS is max.

04/20/2022 11:37 PM

Can you share another code that current one is not working '

11/01/2022 5:45 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,