x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Copy Paste for curves?

id like to say that the keymander2 is such an amazing device and I hate when I tried flicking and it’d slow down when I went fast but however, with research, trial and error, also editing the curve feature is such a helpful way to benefit my needs of flicking for overwatch when I use widow and such, my “wish” would be if a “copy and past curve” feature could be added not just only like for example, I made a specific curve for widow to flick and still have precision, I’d wish to “copy and paste” that curve to my F1 key for overwatch (widow is my F3) and put it for ash instead of manually doing it and it not being exactly the same as my widow curve and id like to also paste that curve possibly into another games curve for example like siege or apex. I don’t know if it’s possible however if it is, I’d bet you that itd be really convenient, unless if there is already a feature like that and I just don’t see it lol.

01/05/2022 12:47 PM

Great post! We used to have this exact feature in our original KeyMander's PC software, and I'm not sure why we lost it when we moved to K2. I will definitely add this to our list of engineering requests and hopefully get it back in an upcoming app update.

01/05/2022 4:46 PM

Reply to:

Great post! We used to have this exact feature in our original KeyMander's PC software, and I'm not sure why we lost it when we moved to K2. I will definitely add this to our list of engineering requests and hopefully get it back in an upcoming app update.

Thank you so much this is a big win for everyone man

01/06/2022 10:04 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,