x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Destiny 2 Ps5 dpi xy sens

Hello I apologize for open another thread about this but I’m experiencing some troubling settings my mouse right , I’ve go glorious O race mouse and On mouse I’ve got 6 presets each one from different dpi , can someone tell me what dpi I should use ? Because if if I’m using first sets from 400 dpi and set the same dpi on the app it feels very slow but also if I maintain 400 dpi on app and switch 5k dpi on mouse presets it starts to fell decent but far away from being useful , I’m a totally noob in mnk and I’m glad if someone would help me out , I’m playing at max sens in game (20) and 0.5 on ads in game , thank you ?

01/15/2022 3:39 AM

First, your mouse dpi and K2 app dpi setting MUST match. Second, I haven't been playing D2 in quite some time, but if memory serves I was using 8K dpi as my setting back then. Your in-game settings need to be maxed and then reduce the mouse sensitivity in the K2 app. Are you using the D2 profile in Game Center for PS4?

01/15/2022 12:46 PM

Yea I’m using the ps4 destiny profile ,what you mean for mouse sensitivity in the k2 app ? The x / y sens ? But at default is set at 50

I also noticed frequently pad disconnection anyone knows how to fix it ? Btw I really can’t play on d2 probably I’ve missed something

01/16/2022 12:28 AM

Reply to:

Yea I’m using the ps4 destiny profile ,what you mean for mouse sensitivity in the k2 app ? The x / y sens ? But at default is set at 50

I also noticed frequently pad disconnection anyone knows how to fix it ? Btw I really can’t play on d2 probably I’ve missed something

Yes, the X and Y axis on the profile. Be sure your in-game sensitivity settings are all set to max.

The controller will disconnect if the charge is low. K2 passes power but not enough to actually charge the PS4 controller. Additionally, when the PS4 controller reaches low power state, it can draw too much current from K2 and cause it to power down. If this happens, fully charge your PS4 controller and then also connect an external 2A or greater USB power supply, like an iPad charger, to the K2's power port.

01/18/2022 2:36 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,