x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

USB switcher

Can I use a usb switcher on KEYMANDER so I don’t have to disconnect my keyboard and mouse from my pc

01/25/2022 11:09 AM

We actually have a product with a built-in switcher called KeyMander 2 3Play (GES1337) which shares the mouse and keyboard connection with up to three devices, including your PC. We also just announced our first gaming KVM, the KeyMander Nexus, at CES and it will be available in April.

If you already have a K2 and want to switch keyboard and mouse, you can try a switcher and see if it works with it. I personally tested one of our IOGEAR USB switches (GUS402) when we first launched K2. That said, it has been a couple years with numerous firmware updates and I have not tested since to see if it still works. We will have to check again to be sure.

01/25/2022 3:32 PM

i have it hook up with the switcher but when the computer is off works fine but when I want to have my computer on it works but the sensitivity slows down a lot also the app won’t connect when computer connected

01/25/2022 4:09 PM

I just switch to KEYMANDER 2 the Original KEYMANDER used a computer software to adjust sense an mapping and I used to play it in simulation mode is that not offered on KEYMANDER 2

01/25/2022 4:12 PM

Reply to:

We actually have a product with a built-in switcher called KeyMander 2 3Play (GES1337) which shares the mouse and keyboard connection with up to three devices, including your PC. We also just announced our first gaming KVM, the KeyMander Nexus, at CES and it will be available in April.

If you already have a K2 and want to switch keyboard and mouse, you can try a switcher and see if it works with it. I personally tested one of our IOGEAR USB switches (GUS402) when we first launched K2. That said, it has been a couple years with numerous firmware updates and I have not tested since to see if it still works. We will have to check again to be sure.

i have it hook up with the switcher but when the computer is off works fine but when I want to have my computer on it works but the sensitivity slows down a lot also the app won’t connect when computer connected

01/25/2022 4:35 PM

Reply to:

I just switch to KEYMANDER 2 the Original KEYMANDER used a computer software to adjust sense an mapping and I used to play it in simulation mode is that not offered on KEYMANDER 2

The K2 uses the K2 App on your smartphone instead of a computer, and it works in real time using Bluetooth so you don't need to have the simulation mode anymore. Instead of downloading profiles from your PC you can simply pull them from the Game Center in the K2 App now.

I don't know why your PC interferes with the mouse when the switch is set to the K2, but maybe it is changing the mouse dpi or something when the computer is the focused device. Try setting the mouse dpi while focused on PC, then switch focus to K2 and see it if remains the same. Be sure the mouse DPI is the same in the K2 App.

01/28/2022 4:24 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,