x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

It does not work

The keys work in app but it abs it works when it in direct but doesn’t work on the emulater

02/13/2022 12:19 PM

In order to help we need some basic information including, what console, what keyboard, what mouse, are you using external power connected to the K2's power port, and what color is the K2 LED?

02/18/2022 1:26 AM

the. Color is green I’m use an external power port I’m using razer huntsman and the logitech g502 also it’s was working before now it not

02/18/2022 3:51 AM

Reply to:

In order to help we need some basic information including, what console, what keyboard, what mouse, are you using external power connected to the K2's power port, and what color is the K2 LED?

he. Color is green I’m use an external power port I’m using razer huntsman and the logitech g502 also it’s was working before now it not

02/19/2022 7:44 PM

Reply to:

he. Color is green I’m use an external power port I’m using razer huntsman and the logitech g502 also it’s was working before now it not

Hi Syredaking, is it the keyboard that isn't working, or the mouse? We are currently fixing a bug in the last firmware that caused the G502 side buttons not to work, but the Huntsman keyboard does work in our testing. If the keyboard is not working at all but the mouse works fine to look around, etc. can you please give us the Razer model number on the bottom of the keyboard?

03/01/2022 11:05 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,