x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Divison 2 Xbox series X/S

Hello

Does anyone have here on this forum have any suggestions or settings for the divison 2 Profile?

I know most of this is trial and error, but how are you guys setting up this profile for PVP gameplay.

Just looking for any tips or suggestions users can provide, to tweak this profile, as the whole WASD thing is new to me and there's not much on Youtube for console Divison 2 players who're trying to use a mouse and keyboard for aiming and movement.

I tried it for a bit but went back to the controller as I'm most comfortable with the sticks. Getting in and out of cover or just running around takes getting used to with mouse n keys.

02/15/2022 1:11 PM

The Division 2 profile on the Game Center page is a modified version of my personal profile that I used almost everyday when the game first came out. I'm not sure if any of the mechanics have changed with the Warlords of New York update, but it used to be a pretty solid base you could customize to your play style.

Using keyboard and mouse does take a little getting used to, but its one of those things that if you don't just jump in and keep doing it, you will not get better at it. The hardest part in PvP for me was the mantling as I just don't think the game does it nearly as well as Call of Duty. It seems you've also experienced this, so I will just say it takes some practice and in lieu of lots of practice, a good strategy not to get yourself into a bad spot where mantling hang-ups could get you killed. Other than that, once you are proficient, the mouse will win you more fights than the keyboard lost you early on.

02/17/2022 3:39 PM

Reply to:

The Division 2 profile on the Game Center page is a modified version of my personal profile that I used almost everyday when the game first came out. I'm not sure if any of the mechanics have changed with the Warlords of New York update, but it used to be a pretty solid base you could customize to your play style.

Using keyboard and mouse does take a little getting used to, but its one of those things that if you don't just jump in and keep doing it, you will not get better at it. The hardest part in PvP for me was the mantling as I just don't think the game does it nearly as well as Call of Duty. It seems you've also experienced this, so I will just say it takes some practice and in lieu of lots of practice, a good strategy not to get yourself into a bad spot where mantling hang-ups could get you killed. Other than that, once you are proficient, the mouse will win you more fights than the keyboard lost you early on.

thanks for taking time to reply.

the advice provided makes sense. I’m having more trouble with the movement. As lm so used to the controller and clambering.

So currently I’m nowhere close to being as fluid with mouse n keys.

like you say practice makes perfect

02/17/2022 4:26 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,