x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Cyberpunk

Does anyone have a cyberpunk profile?

02/26/2022 12:44 PM

We started an official profile but unfortunately the game had so many flaws we were unable to complete it and test it. We have not been back on the game to see if it runs correctly now without crashing. How has it been for you?

03/02/2022 12:21 PM

Reply to:

We started an official profile but unfortunately the game had so many flaws we were unable to complete it and test it. We have not been back on the game to see if it runs correctly now without crashing. How has it been for you?

I was actually hoping to start it out using the Keymander, so I have not played it yet. Now that the series x and ps5 patch is out, I hope it runs stable.

03/03/2022 7:43 AM

Reply to:

I was actually hoping to start it out using the Keymander, so I have not played it yet. Now that the series x and ps5 patch is out, I hope it runs stable.

We are working on Rainbow Six: Extraction right now, but I'll take a look at Cyber Punk next week and see if it is running correctly now.

03/04/2022 3:13 PM

Reply to:

We are working on Rainbow Six: Extraction right now, but I'll take a look at Cyber Punk next week and see if it is running correctly now.

Awesome, thanks for taking a look!

03/05/2022 9:20 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,