x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Mouse and Keyboard freezing

Recently updated the firmware for my keymander 3 play and now the mouse and keyboard will intermittently stop working and freeze and require unplugging the mouse and keyboard or power cycling the box anywhere from every 10 to 45 minutes . After attempting to replicate the problem for hours I seem to have narrowed it down to the button combination of Caps being hit along with any other key causes the keyamnder to disconnect mouse and key so far. Anyone have and idea what it could be? any help would be awesome

02/28/2022 2:39 PM

Does this happen with any profile you use or only a specific profile? Can you post the sharing code for your profile so we can see what binds you have and what features you have enabled?

03/01/2022 11:01 AM

03/03/2022 2:18 PM

Reply to:

Does this happen with any profile you use or only a specific profile? Can you post the sharing code for your profile so we can see what binds you have and what features you have enabled?

Yes any profile, does not matter if I am running KM direct on PC or playing console (xbox or PS5) or even running KM direct on console, Caps+ any other key seems to lock it up until I reset.

03/03/2022 2:54 PM

Reply to:

Yes any profile, does not matter if I am running KM direct on PC or playing console (xbox or PS5) or even running KM direct on console, Caps+ any other key seems to lock it up until I reset.

I am trying to reproduce this right now and must be missing something because I'm not seeing the issue. What firmware version are you on?

03/04/2022 3:09 PM

Reply to:

I am trying to reproduce this right now and must be missing something because I'm not seeing the issue. What firmware version are you on?

Says i'm running version 1.2.117.002, seems to be centered around the caps key, a longer than split second press of the caps key freezes everything as well

03/04/2022 4:51 PM

Reply to:

Says i'm running version 1.2.117.002, seems to be centered around the caps key, a longer than split second press of the caps key freezes everything as well

Please input the sharing code 115769 and try my profile. I have not seen any issues with it and it is nearly identical to the version on the Game Center.

03/08/2022 7:19 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,