x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keymander 2 Xbox One Party troubles

Hi everyone, I have been having frequent party issues with my keymander 2. This happens on both of my headsets. Everything will work perfectly then my microphone will randomly disconnect while my audio works fine and is connected. Any troubleshooting fixes?

03/30/2022 6:36 PM

Hello,

What is the model number of your controller?

Is your controller updated to the latest firmware through your Xbox? If so, what is the version?

What is the make and model of your headset(s)?

Just confirming, this only happens when connected through the K2?

03/31/2022 8:49 AM

03/31/2022 3:45 PM

Reply to:

Hello,

What is the model number of your controller?

Is your controller updated to the latest firmware through your Xbox? If so, what is the version?

What is the make and model of your headset(s)?

Just confirming, this only happens when connected through the K2?

Model number: M1106909-007. It is a series s controller. Keymander and controller freshly updated. Hyper X Cloud II and Logitech G432. Yes, it seems to only be on the Keymander. This has been tested on both an Xbox One Original and Xbox Series S. It does not let me reconnect the mic until I unplug the controller from the keymander then it works fine.

03/31/2022 3:45 PM

Reply to:

Model number: M1106909-007. It is a series s controller. Keymander and controller freshly updated. Hyper X Cloud II and Logitech G432. Yes, it seems to only be on the Keymander. This has been tested on both an Xbox One Original and Xbox Series S. It does not let me reconnect the mic until I unplug the controller from the keymander then it works fine.

How long is it usually before it disconnects and does this usually happen mid game? I am currently testing the same model controller running firmware 5.13.3143.0.

On the K2 App, do you have the Mic option off or may have possibly set a hotkey that you may be clicking that might be toggling it off on accident?

If you are playing a game like Call of Duty Warzone and the speaker does not show up next your name and your party cannot hear you but you hear them, try this:

1. Verify the microphone is not turned off in the K2 App.
  2. Open the Xbox Menu and go to Power, then turn off the controller but NOT the console.
  3. Unplug the USB cable to the controller.
  4. Reconnect the USB cable to the controller.
  5. After about 5-10 seconds the microphone should show next to your name and you should be able to talk.

04/01/2022 10:24 AM

Reply to:

How long is it usually before it disconnects and does this usually happen mid game? I am currently testing the same model controller running firmware 5.13.3143.0.

On the K2 App, do you have the Mic option off or may have possibly set a hotkey that you may be clicking that might be toggling it off on accident?

If you are playing a game like Call of Duty Warzone and the speaker does not show up next your name and your party cannot hear you but you hear them, try this:

1. Verify the microphone is not turned off in the K2 App.
  2. Open the Xbox Menu and go to Power, then turn off the controller but NOT the console.
  3. Unplug the USB cable to the controller.
  4. Reconnect the USB cable to the controller.
  5. After about 5-10 seconds the microphone should show next to your name and you should be able to talk.

The intervals are randomized on when it comes on and off. Usually mid game, haven't had it long to give a true answer. Everything goes back to working order when unplugging controller and plugging back into keymander. Only played siege with this. My mic hotkey is set to F11. Kind of far away from any other button I could be pressing. Maybe it is the culprit though, is there anyway to disable the mic toggle feature all together?

04/01/2022 10:41 AM

Reply to:

The intervals are randomized on when it comes on and off. Usually mid game, haven't had it long to give a true answer. Everything goes back to working order when unplugging controller and plugging back into keymander. Only played siege with this. My mic hotkey is set to F11. Kind of far away from any other button I could be pressing. Maybe it is the culprit though, is there anyway to disable the mic toggle feature all together?

You should be able to click the X to the right of the hotkey so that it clears. Then click save on the top right.

We do not have a Hyper X Cloud II to test, but I was able to use the Hyper X Cloud without any issues using the same controller.

If it happens again, can you please track an estimated time of how long it took disconnect again and what game if other than siege?

04/01/2022 4:17 PM

Reply to:

You should be able to click the X to the right of the hotkey so that it clears. Then click save on the top right.

We do not have a Hyper X Cloud II to test, but I was able to use the Hyper X Cloud without any issues using the same controller.

If it happens again, can you please track an estimated time of how long it took disconnect again and what game if other than siege?

Takes about 1 min. No hotkey set. Do you guys have a discord to diagnose my persistent problem faster?

04/02/2022 7:39 PM

Reply to:

Takes about 1 min. No hotkey set. Do you guys have a discord to diagnose my persistent problem faster?

We do not have a discord unfortunately. Can I have you try to downgrade to the previous firmware to give a shot? I will be sending it to you as a message.

04/04/2022 1:46 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,