x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2 Mobile

Razer viper 8k not working on keymander 2 mobile

Hi, my keymander 2 mobile is not working with the Razer Viper 8k mouse. Is it a compatibility issue? If that's the case which mouse would you recommend using?

04/19/2022 5:58 AM

What is the firmware version on your K2M? We made some recent firmware updates for Razer Viper 8KHz to the console-based KeyMander 2, and I thought we rolled those out to K2M in the last revision. I'll check the notes and please let us know what version you are on.

04/19/2022 12:06 PM

Reply to:

What is the firmware version on your K2M? We made some recent firmware updates for Razer Viper 8KHz to the console-based KeyMander 2, and I thought we rolled those out to K2M in the last revision. I'll check the notes and please let us know what version you are on.

Thanks for the reply, this is the version of my K2M:

04/19/2022 2:10 PM

Reply to:

Hi, any thoughts? Is this the latest firmware update?

04/20/2022 8:17 AM

Reply to:

Can you guys recommend the best Logitech mouse that is compatible with the keymander 2 mobile?

04/20/2022 1:44 PM

Reply to:

This version should have had the Viper update. It seems it was an oversight so let me see if I can get an update on when the patch will be included for K2M.

04/21/2022 4:32 PM

Reply to:

Can you guys recommend the best Logitech mouse that is compatible with the keymander 2 mobile?

The G502 should work fine for you.

04/21/2022 4:34 PM

Reply to:

‘my v3 pro on K2m works fine

07/29/2023 3:22 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,