x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keymaster 2 Worked fine until now

Hello,

I bought the keymander 2 to play Overwatch with mouse and keyboard. It worked perfectly for 3 days or so. I had been using my work keyboard and mouse, both wireless.

Today I bought a gaming mouse and keyboard to have as my own. That’s when keymander 2 stopped working. I reset the device several times, and tried getting it working to no avail. I reinstalled it several times, using the directions from the user manual and exactly as I had done the first time. Still would not work. I even tried the keyboard and mouse I first used and those wouldn’t work either. I am on PS5, but I had been connecting the DualShock 4 to be able to play Overwatch. I plugged in everything including the power supply. In the app, it shows the keymander 2 disconnecting and resyncing every 3 minutes or so. I have no idea what else I can do. Is the unit needing to be replaced?

I am trying to use a VersionTech wireless mouse and a Klim Chroma wireless keyboard. The light is blue on the keymander but again, not working.

Thank you in advance.

06/20/2022 11:20 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,