x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

K2 App Won't Connect To KeyMander 2

I'm currently trying to connect to the device via the K2 App, but it won't detect the connection. I hit the button on the left to start BT broadcasting, and it sits there until the device exits pairing mode. My phone can find it outside the app, and I connect successfully, but the K2 App will not let me proceed with set up and refuses to acknowledge that I've successfully paired my phone outside the app. I'm currently using a Google Pixel 6, connecting the KeyMander 2 to my Xbox Series X, using the standard included controller (Series X), and the wired KG mouse and keyboard to their respective slots from the wired bundle that includes the headset.

09/27/2022 7:45 PM

Hello,

Just to confirm, you are clicking on the correct model number/device list out of the 3 in the app when connecting?

What version of android is your Pixel 6 on?

09/28/2022 8:20 AM

Correct. I was finally able to get it to pair. I think I was using a power-only cord when connecting my controller to the device. That was the only thing I changed, anyways. The controller wasn't powering on automatically when I turned the Xbox on. Apparently the pairing is contingent on the controller being properly connected.

09/28/2022 10:20 AM

Reply to:

Correct. I was finally able to get it to pair. I think I was using a power-only cord when connecting my controller to the device. That was the only thing I changed, anyways. The controller wasn't powering on automatically when I turned the Xbox on. Apparently the pairing is contingent on the controller being properly connected.

Just for clarification, can you only use an Xbox One controller even for the Xbox Series consoles? That was the only way I was able to get this work. I suppose I could have only been using power cables and not data-enabled cables since USB-A to USB-C cables are hard to come by.

09/28/2022 10:25 AM

Reply to:

Just for clarification, can you only use an Xbox One controller even for the Xbox Series consoles? That was the only way I was able to get this work. I suppose I could have only been using power cables and not data-enabled cables since USB-A to USB-C cables are hard to come by.

New gen controllers with USB-C connectors do work with the K2, but require charge and sync USB-C cables. The same would go for the older gen controllers with the Micro USB connectors (we include a charge and sync micro USB cable in the box).

What android version is your Pixel 6 on?

09/28/2022 4:16 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,