x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

K2 app can't find device GE1337P2 Xbox series X

I am using a Samsung Note 20 Ultra with android 12 and when I get to the screen to connect my device nothing happens. I am able to see the GE1337P2 from my phone's bluetooth menu though. I have tried using different controllers and allow all permissions for the app.

09/28/2022 7:05 PM

Try resetting the K2 by pressing and holding the two buttons on top for about 5 seconds.

Out of curiosity, have you tried connecting with a different mobile device?

Also, make sure you are selecting the right model number in the app when pressing connect.

09/29/2022 11:30 AM

I used a different device to connect to it and it worked just fine. I'm guessing from other threads it's an issue with some android versions.

09/30/2022 2:49 PM

Reply to:

I used a different device to connect to it and it worked just fine. I'm guessing from other threads it's an issue with some android versions.

Thank you for the update. We are currently looking into this possible incompatibility issue for our next update.

10/03/2022 8:27 AM

Reply to:

Thank you for the update. We are currently looking into this possible incompatibility issue for our next update.

i have the same issue, android 12, on a Google Pixel 6 pro. work's fine on iphone.

10/28/2022 4:45 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,