x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

problem to connect azeron on ps5 with k2

hi, no response from azeron cyborg.

mouse ok

new version on k2

what is the azeron version we are suppose to have??

10/04/2022 9:09 PM

if unplug azeron and plug keyboard back everything work fine.

i know azeron use rewasd for mapping keys, is that a problem?

azeron work fine on pc, when plug on keymander , i lost the light on my ps4 controller.

in division 2 game: mouse work, controller work but nothing from azeron.

10/05/2022 6:38 AM

Reply to:

if unplug azeron and plug keyboard back everything work fine.

i know azeron use rewasd for mapping keys, is that a problem?

azeron work fine on pc, when plug on keymander , i lost the light on my ps4 controller.

in division 2 game: mouse work, controller work but nothing from azeron.

At this time, we have only tested the classic model.

Did you set up the Azeron using the PC software to map the keys?

10/05/2022 4:44 PM

yes , i remapp

10/05/2022 5:23 PM

when i plug the azeron into the keymander2

i dont have any control with the controller, if i unplugged it and plug keyboard everything work fine.

10/05/2022 5:26 PM

when i plug azeron the light on controller turn off and only mouse is working. seem losing power to my controller cause it not work anymore.

10/06/2022 12:19 PM

what version i need on my azeron?

10/06/2022 12:48 PM

i downgrade to version116 syill not working.

10/06/2022 9:38 PM

my azeron got version 75 the latess one

10/06/2022 9:38 PM

know how to plug azeron cyborg with keymander 2. let me know if you want info. i work a lot to get it done but wow game changer

10/07/2022 5:04 PM

Reply to:

know how to plug azeron cyborg with keymander 2. let me know if you want info. i work a lot to get it done but wow game changer

Glad to hear you got it resolved!

Sure! What exactly was giving you the issue?

10/10/2022 1:39 PM

hi, when you got an azeron, you can go on their discord and prove that you are an owner. from there you can download the test program to replace rewasd program. from there you remap your azeron at latest version and put keymander 2 a version .122. you plug everything, than open ps5 with the ps4 controller that is plug in the keymander. from there you can control everything on your ps5, from the menu to your game. the light on controller is now close when all is working. nb: a fully charge controller seem fallen in charge as its need to charge, i think the azeron cyborg take more current than a keyboard. but no issu when playing division 2.

i was not able to play with the rewasd program.

i try division 2 and diablo 3 and work good.

i m plug behind my ps5 so a usb port ssusb.

10/11/2022 8:08 AM

Reply to:

hi, when you got an azeron, you can go on their discord and prove that you are an owner. from there you can download the test program to replace rewasd program. from there you remap your azeron at latest version and put keymander 2 a version .122. you plug everything, than open ps5 with the ps4 controller that is plug in the keymander. from there you can control everything on your ps5, from the menu to your game. the light on controller is now close when all is working. nb: a fully charge controller seem fallen in charge as its need to charge, i think the azeron cyborg take more current than a keyboard. but no issu when playing division 2.

i was not able to play with the rewasd program.

i try division 2 and diablo 3 and work good.

i m plug behind my ps5 so a usb port ssusb.

I see... It appears that the reWASD software is temporarily replacing the original Azeron Software that we have been working with for testing. Thank you for the update!

10/11/2022 8:50 AM

Reply to:

I see... It appears that the reWASD software is temporarily replacing the original Azeron Software that we have been working with for testing. Thank you for the update!

Hi, correct, when you order an azeron after august 19 2022 you obtain a basic rewasd licence cause they change the previous teensy2.0++ board to they own board now call tansy. this last one function with there software that they put online now 20 oct 2022. the rewasd was a temporary solution the time they produce the new software for the tansy board.

the sotware i use was the pre-test software. so if you got a classic one you got the old tensy2.0++ model board that work with the old software.

now the new software is online an available for everyone. bet 1.00v.

thank again have a nice day

10/20/2022 12:31 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,