x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keyboard stopped working

About 2-3 days ago my keyboard stopped working with KEYMANDER. It works on my computer, but when plugged into the KEYMANDER, I don’t get any control. The mouse is currently working with KEYMANDER and has no issues, just the keyboard. I have tried resetting the device and my Xbox multiple times with no luck.

10/21/2022 11:28 AM

Did anything change within the last 2-3 days?

Did you recently update the K2?

If you tried resetting the device within the app, try pressing and holding down the two buttons on top of the K2 for about 6 seconds while it's powered on and then release.

Also, try swapping the mouse into the keyboard port and the keyboard into the mouse port.

10/21/2022 11:48 AM

Nothing has changed in the last 2-3 days. I did update my k2 about 2 weeks ago but this issue has only been going on for a few days. The mouse always works and the only way the keyboard will work is if the mouse is unplugged.

10/21/2022 12:05 PM

Reply to:

Nothing has changed in the last 2-3 days. I did update my k2 about 2 weeks ago but this issue has only been going on for a few days. The mouse always works and the only way the keyboard will work is if the mouse is unplugged.

Are you using the power port on the back of the K2?

If so, how many Amps on the power adapter?

That sounds like it is an insufficient power issue.

10/24/2022 8:45 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,