x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Can’t flick quick movements (Xbox series x)

So whenever I move the mouse slowly it works fine enough with a little bit of jagged movement but whatever. The real problem is when I try to do a quick movement it won’t pick up on it correctly. I’ll flick all the way from left to right and it moves maybe 20 degrees to the right, then shoots off in a different direction.

Its not just low sense or anything like that, it moves faster actually if I move the mouse slower, it’s just on flick movements that something breaks and the input has no idea what to do.

please help this has made most games almost unplayable for me.

10/24/2022 5:23 PM

From your description, it sounds like you're encountering Xbox's max turn speed as explained here. This can vary depending on what games are being played. Most commonly noticed on R6 Siege which has a strict turn speed max that is quite noticeable.

What games are you playing that you are getting this on?

10/25/2022 2:14 PM

Reply to:

From your description, it sounds like you're encountering Xbox's max turn speed as explained here. This can vary depending on what games are being played. Most commonly noticed on R6 Siege which has a strict turn speed max that is quite noticeable.

What games are you playing that you are getting this on?

ive noticed it on overwatch and warframe. I’ll try lowering sensitivity, but I didn’t think it was this because it feels like I can flick at high speeds on my controller, and because of the outright odd behavior when I try it on pc. It doesn’t feel sluggish or slow, it feels like it just has no idea what I’m inputting. Right now I’m at max mouse sensitivity (in the k2 app) so I’ll try lowering that.

10/26/2022 1:51 PM

Sorry to bother. Did you max out everything in game. 2 is your dpi on your mouse set up to max dpi on km2. If not plug your mouse into computer and dl the mouse firmware and lower it or raise it to 16k. From there go back into game and start testing.

11/06/2022 12:03 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,