x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2 3Play

stopped working

I don’t understand what happend it was working for a while and then I unplugged my Xbox to take somewhere else. I came back and plugged it back in and now it doesn’t work I’ve tried reseting it, unplugging it and doing it from the start. Nothing seams to work

11/06/2022 3:56 PM

Hello,

What exactly is happening when you plug it in?

Is it automatically turning on your controller (without pressing the home button)?

If your keyboard and mouse are RGB, are they lighting up?

Are you using the power port and connecting to an outlet?

If you reset through the app, try resetting directly on the K2 by clicking and holding down the two buttons on top for about 6 seconds.

11/07/2022 8:23 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

What exactly is happening when you plug it in?

Is it automatically turning on your controller (without pressing the home button)?

If your keyboard and mouse are RGB, are they lighting up?

Are you using the power port and connecting to an outlet?

If you reset through the app, try resetting directly on the K2 by clicking and holding down the two buttons on top for about 6 seconds.

ok so yes it does turn on my controller automatically and yes the RGB light up but it just doesnt work. i have tried both ways of resetting it and nothing happens

11/08/2022 4:09 PM

Reply to:

ok so yes it does turn on my controller automatically and yes the RGB light up but it just doesnt work. i have tried both ways of resetting it and nothing happens

Are you able to map keys and mouse clicks within the K2 app?

11/09/2022 8:10 AM

Reply to:

Are you able to map keys and mouse clicks within the K2 app?

no i cannot with the keyboard but with the mouse i can

11/09/2022 1:30 PM

Reply to:

no i cannot with the keyboard but with the mouse i can

Can you disconnect the mouse and then connect the keyboard into the mouse port (leave mouse disconnected) and try to see if it allows you to map keys on the app.

This is usually a sign of incompatibility, but you mentioned it was working which is strange...

What is the make and model of the keyboard?

11/09/2022 3:36 PM

Reply to:

Can you disconnect the mouse and then connect the keyboard into the mouse port (leave mouse disconnected) and try to see if it allows you to map keys on the app.

This is usually a sign of incompatibility, but you mentioned it was working which is strange...

What is the make and model of the keyboard?

it is a matrix keyboard elite series 60 percent

11/10/2022 5:39 AM

Reply to:

it is a matrix keyboard elite series 60 percent

ok so my xbox was off but the controller stayed on all night. I plugged the keyboard into the mouse USB port and i can make new key binds but it doesn't if I try to play with it.

11/10/2022 5:54 AM

and prior to all this it worked fine everything worked fine and i loved the xim

11/10/2022 5:55 AM

Reply to:

and prior to all this it worked fine everything worked fine and i loved the xim

Also, my caps lock is permanetly on is there any way of fixing that

11/10/2022 6:00 AM

Reply to:

Also, my caps lock is permanetly on is there any way of fixing that

The K2 should not be able to trigger the caps lock to always be on.

Did anything else noticeable change since it was last working such as controller or K2 updates?

Can you try changing game profiles to a different game just to see if there is a change?

11/10/2022 1:53 PM

Reply to:

The K2 should not be able to trigger the caps lock to always be on.

Did anything else noticeable change since it was last working such as controller or K2 updates?

Can you try changing game profiles to a different game just to see if there is a change?

well the caps lock is on constantly. And i tried using a different profile and it didn't do anything and no nothing has changed since this happened also I'm on the 3play version

11/11/2022 8:54 AM

Reply to:

well the caps lock is on constantly. And i tried using a different profile and it didn't do anything and no nothing has changed since this happened also I'm on the 3play version

Does your mouse movement register in-game?

Do you happen to have a different keyboard you can try just to see if it works?

We do not have that particular model keyboard to test, but this would give us an idea whether it's an issue with that specific keyboard or the K2 itself.

11/14/2022 8:25 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,