x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

My keyboard nor mouse respond

I tries everything to get my keyboard to work and nothing works my controller works just fine but I can’t do anyththinf with my keyboard or mouse

11/29/2022 5:20 PM

Are you able to map keys on the K2 app?

If so, what console are you playing on and what is the model of controller?

11/30/2022 8:46 AM

Reply to:

Are you able to map keys on the K2 app?

If so, what console are you playing on and what is the model of controller?

It lets me bind the keys on the app but it doesn’t let me use the keyboard in game. I’m using first gen controller and I’m on Xbox s

11/30/2022 9:23 AM

Reply to:

It lets me bind the keys on the app but it doesn’t let me use the keyboard in game. I’m using first gen controller and I’m on Xbox s

Got it. If it lets you bind keys/mouse clicks, that lets us know that you are working with a compatible keyboard and mouse.

The K2 should have come with a Micro USB cable in the box.

Is this the cable that you are using to connect the controller to the gamepad port on the K2?

This is important because the K2 requires a charge and sync cable to communicate between the controller and K2.

You can test to see if you have a charge and sync cable by powering off the controller and connecting it directly to your Xbox using the USB cable.

If the controller turns on by itself, it is a charge and sync cable.

If the controller requires you to press the power button while connected to power on, it is not a charge and sync cable.

11/30/2022 2:13 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,