x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Nothing works

I have my KEYMANDER connected to my Series S, with an older controller because it’s the only one that will work with the provided cable. When I turn on the Xbox, my mouse lights up but doesn’t work. Nothing else works either and the lights on my KEYMANDER don’t turn on.

12/01/2022 10:54 AM

The series S controllers work as well, but you would need to have a charge and sync USB-C cable which is not provided.

Try connecting one thing at a time to see if either the mouse or the keyboard is causing the K2 to shut off.

These are usually symptoms of:

• Incompatible mouse
  • Incompatible keyboard
  • Insufficient power (using the power port along with a 2.4A power adapter should be sufficient for most combos).

If you get them to both power on, try mapping keys or mouse clicks. If one does not register, it is not compatible.

12/01/2022 11:14 AM

Yeah i don’t have a usb c cable that works. At the moment, I have the KEYMANDER on after a firmware update so it’s green, but my controller and keyboard are not turning on

12/01/2022 11:16 AM

Is there any way to fix compatibility?

12/01/2022 11:20 AM

My keyboard is a Corsair k65 mini so I don’t u derstand why it would be incompatible

12/01/2022 11:24 AM

Reply to:

My keyboard is a Corsair k65 mini so I don’t u derstand why it would be incompatible

The Corsair K65 mini has been confirmed as incompatible at this time unfortunately.

You can check out our tested/confirmed combos HERE

12/01/2022 1:25 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,