x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Deadzone

Hi, I have two questions regarding the Deadzone.

First, when setting the Deadzone, is the “perfect value” the point at which the player is barely moving (I.e, you have to wait about 10 seconds to see the super slow movement) or at the point that there is actual steady movement immediately?

Second, what shape is the deadzone in call of duty MW2?

12/27/2022 11:00 AM

@J can you help me with this please

01/05/2023 10:11 AM

Reply to:

@J can you help me with this please

Deadzone is circular in all CoD games. Most games have a point of movement versus no movement and that’s where you set the deadzone. On games like you described, I “cheat” the deadzone a bit and set it where movement is obvious.

01/05/2023 2:02 PM

Reply to:

Deadzone is circular in all CoD games. Most games have a point of movement versus no movement and that’s where you set the deadzone. On games like you described, I “cheat” the deadzone a bit and set it where movement is obvious.

Thank you. Last question, if I change the curve to the S curve should I configure the deadzone to that curve or the regular straight curve? @J

01/06/2023 9:42 AM

Reply to:

Thank you. Last question, if I change the curve to the S curve should I configure the deadzone to that curve or the regular straight curve? @J

Deadzone has nothing to do with mouse curves so don’t change it when set. I recommend no curves for CoD games as the maximum turn speed in game is plenty fast. If you snipe and need to have a slower aiming speed at first, that’s really the only time to use a curve in CoD games. Other games curves make a huge difference, but those are normally games with a poor aiming mechanic.

01/06/2023 1:58 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,