x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Xbox Series S Controller not working

I read online that the KEYMANDER 2 works with the version 1914 controller, but I have tried everything I could think of. Is there something I am doing wrong or does it not work anymore?

12/27/2022 8:40 PM

Does the controller turn on by itself if it is connected directly to the Xbox (bypassing the K2)?

If it does not, you will need to get a USB-C charge and sync cable for next gen controllers (Series S/X).

The K2's box comes with a Micro USB charge and sync cable that will work on old gen Xbox One controllers which could be the reason why only your old gen controller works.

12/28/2022 8:06 AM

Reply to:

Does the controller turn on by itself if it is connected directly to the Xbox (bypassing the K2)?

If it does not, you will need to get a USB-C charge and sync cable for next gen controllers (Series S/X).

The K2's box comes with a Micro USB charge and sync cable that will work on old gen Xbox One controllers which could be the reason why only your old gen controller works.

Should it be turning on by itself? I have to manually turn it on. Could this mean that the cord isn’t outputting enough power?

12/28/2022 9:17 AM

Reply to:

Should it be turning on by itself? I have to manually turn it on. Could this mean that the cord isn’t outputting enough power?

If it is requiring you to press the home button to power on after being connected, this means that it is not a sync cable which is required to sync with the K2. The cable we provide in the box is a sync cable so it will power on the controller without needing to press the home button. However, it is a micro usb cable which will only work on the older controllers since the new gen controllers are now USB-C.

If you go out looking for one just ensure that the product states that it is a "charge and sync" cable.

12/28/2022 9:41 AM

Reply to:

If it is requiring you to press the home button to power on after being connected, this means that it is not a sync cable which is required to sync with the K2. The cable we provide in the box is a sync cable so it will power on the controller without needing to press the home button. However, it is a micro usb cable which will only work on the older controllers since the new gen controllers are now USB-C.

If you go out looking for one just ensure that the product states that it is a "charge and sync" cable.

Okay. Thank You

12/28/2022 9:50 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,